Repairing torch lighter ?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Ultramaxx, Jun 4, 2020.

1. #1 Ultramaxx, Jun 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    I’ve noticed it sounds like it’s using fuel but it’s no longer making a flame .
    Worked perfectly til yesterday
    Do all these ssuck?? And stop working
    [​IMG] [/IMG]

Butane Micro Torch[​IMG]

What type of junk product has no warranty??

2. Any idea how to fix the sparking mechanism? I hear it but no flame

3. Have you purged it? That can fix many issues.

4. No the flame mechanism just stoped working is that the tube under and in the torch ?
    Could be dusty ? Or damaged ?

5. Mine always go out...after I refuel they might work...most time they don't. Tried fixing them shit didn't work

6. #7 WildRoseToker, Jun 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    To purge it you turn it upside-down and push the fill valve down with a screwdriver or something until it is empty. That should push all the air out of the tank which makes them work way better. Try that and play with the adjustment if it still does not work.

7. Hold a lighter in front of the torch while holding the button down....hold the flame lit a while...sometimes this helpa

8. Yeah that works but I want to fix it so it lights itself . Why does this happen to every big mini torch at some point ???
    I may as well take it all apart since I cannot find the Receipt to return it even if I wanted To try it’s been a month so no go . [​IMG]

I’ll just use my raw lighter anyway til it’s fixed . I’ll still use normal lighters the most anyways for herb

9. Yes. Lots of torches and lighters get thrown out because people don't do this.

10. I think it’s something wrong with the lighting mechanism under the flame , but I’m not sure how to take this particular model apart too see ... help ??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Looks just like a 'Harbor Freight' lighter I bought once. Not worth price, re-filling, or fixing, , , ,

12. Yeah wish id Asked prior to buying .... how great I got two broken torch lighters now so Boggs. D arithmetic mooooa moop, spellchecker is funny ..

I’ve came to conclusion all torch lighters are trash except ultra premium stuff I cannot afford ....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum