Repair broken glass for Arizer Extreme Q

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by milkmee6, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Hello all, first time poster. I was cleaning my glass parts and screens on my Arizer Extreme Q and accidentally broke the elbow adapter trying to get the plastic tubing off. Andddd I also broke the glass stirrer in half trying to use it to pry the tubing off. Stupid idea. :( The elbow adapter and stirrer both broke it two cleanly. So my question is this, am I able to repair the glass elbow adapter with some sort of super glue or epoxy that is safe for vaping? Since this part gets heated up, I do not want to use something that is harmful to inhale. I planned on just using some super glue for the stirrer since that does not get heated up. Any suggestions would be great!

Attached Files:

2. Just order a replacement.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. They sell most the parts on their website. They usually throw in random screens and stuff too, good people.

Next time, set it up empty and turn it up to like 225c and turn the fan on three for a bit. Careful, the elbow is hot, maybe grab it with a couple layers of napkins or something to help with the heat and wiggle the tube off. Sometimes it can help to push not pull when removing tubing, as pulling narrows the tube sort of like chinese finger traps, while pushing it off causes it to expand a little.

4. Still the best online tutorial for this:

5. I am not one for "repairing" broken glass unless it's with a torch and a kiln.
    I second getting a new one.
    I'm not sure what the best option would be for attempting repair.

6. OP is 4 years old they probably don't need help anymore lol

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Your right but the site is used as an information source and leaving easily answered questions open can be unhelpful to a searcher.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I tried my brother extreme q with bag set up few years ago and I thought the thing was trash ... haven't tried with whip set up but I remember getting barely any vapor and the amount of sucking the bag to get high really dried my throat flavor also wasn't good

I broke it like u did but didn't care lol got a mighty that worked beautifully for 3 month now flavor tastes like metallic ass for some reason no clue y lol maybe I should return it

Now I have no vape just smoke from bong

I'm thinking of maybe getting an EVO or dynavap m cause I want strong hits still new to this shit tho