Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

+rep

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jun 2, 2006.

1. what is +rep and why do ppl do it? and is it anything to do with the reputation bars under your name? what are those and how do they grow?

2. +rep is used when someone gives good advice, tells a funny story, gives a link to something good etc, use your better judgement for it

it is directly related to the bars under your name. 100 rep points equals a little green bar, until you get to light green where it takes 200 per each light green bar

rep is bascially a joke nowadays as people tend to abuse the system

oh and to give +rep(or -rep) click the little scale looking icon to the top right of the post you wish to give rep to

3. +rep for that tokinblue

4. thanks for the purp :D

no one can deny some purp :smoke:

5. The question is, what is the SEARCH button?...It helps you find stuff you need, click on "search" then type in your Query, in this case "+rep" and BAM! you get a list of threads containing this information..

6. i thought about saying that, but i was bored and had nothin better to do and just told him :)

7. -rep for posting this in Seasoned Tokers!

J/K :)

8. how does it grow?

with tender loving care of course! (after youve planted the little rep seed in a 20 gallon bucket).

9. what an a-whole!:mad:

10. +Rep to all the growers wherever you abide.

Much love!

11. Actually, when I first came here I tried searching for stuff on rep and couldn;t find anything worthwile. Maybe I missed something? I dunno