+rep

Discussion in 'General' started by Gooseman, Aug 4, 2011.

1. shes right. i still give out neutral rep to people :( and i have had full bars for a while

oh well i love you guys anyway

2. How is that possible?

3. magic? nah royksopp covered it. i just havent fulfilled all of the variables

4. You will give real Rep now.

5. Are you sure you still give out neutral?

I know the last time you repped me it was neutral but that was like 2 months ago I think. You have more posts now.

6. feel free to test your rep on me... in the name of science

7. You tell me!

8. Nope, you're not neutral anymore :D

9. hey it was green! and you gave me 10 points i think... idk i can't keep up with it very well

10. Yea OP I actually find that kind of low,almost like begging to have rep jizzed all over their face.

Btw, I like ur thread +rep :)

11. sweet. i feel like ive been initiated into a gc secret society now :D

12. I'm only a lowly two bar fiend.

±reppity rep

13. I can't believe I'm actually posting in a "rep" thread...they usually turn into an all out begging for rep fest, and I refuse to obtain rep in that way...

Anyways...just back to OPs original post...I have never, and will never post in a thread that I have repped someone...I do hand out rep regularly, but I refuse to gaudily flaunt it...if I have something to say to the person that I have handed out rep to, the rep comment offers me the ability to do so, without flaunting the fact that I have done so...

If I want to publicly show approval for a post, I "like" it...rep is a way for me to privately tell the poster that I enjoyed their post...

14. +rep....

15. then WHY THE FUCK DID YOU REP ME?

jkjk it's the thought that counts, thanks man!

16. #97 cougheee, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011

Wait, so does my rep count?! I haven't been here too long but got dat full rep bar

I'm also on a phone so I can try it out. But Royk or Misc should know if I'm still giving out that neutral shiiiit

17. #98 Royksopp, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    Yes it does.

18. i don't need to ask for rep. it is given to me.

19. Phew, thanks baby gurl