Rep

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by PassTheGrass, Nov 30, 2009.

1. what are the stages of rep? like how many points for 2 bars? 5 green bars, etc. i searched and didnt find anything, so i guess it has not been asked. i was just wondering seeing as i couldnt find anything on it. Thanks!:smoking:

2. yeah that would be cool:hello:

3. 100 - two bars
    200 - three bars
    300 - four bars
    400 - five bars
    500 - 1st light green bar
    700 - 2nd light green bar
    900 - 3rd light green bar
    1100 - 4th light green bar
    1300 - 5th light green bar
    1500 - 6 (6! 6! the number of the beast! hell! and fire! is going on tonight!) light green bars

just to let you know, the rep you give is "neutral" (that grey/purple/whatever color you think it is [sky dog proved it to be a light blue color LOL]) until you get your first light green bar.

as far as how many rep points you receive, i dunno how that works (maybe a mod/RMJJL/SJ can chip in here?). I think before they changed it a couple o months ago, you gave one percent of the points you had (EX you had 5000 points, you gave 50 points.) after getting outta the "neutral zone". but I don't think that's how it works now.

4. I too am intrigued in the ways of the rep.

5. I got 2642 points.. be envious :cool:

muahaha

6. for experimental purposes, how many ya got now?

7. 2631 haha.. another one for the gipper

8. wait did i neg rep you?

9. Aw shit wth? I dunno maybe it was 2622?

I dont know what happened honestly lol.. im speedin lika mother fucker right now,

10. yeah wth my reps stayed at 10 pts since i got my first 2. and the last one was a good one for sure too, *sigh*

11. I wonder how many bars i have???

Aww shit, your right.

I think how many points you give has many factors,including post count and rep. i know you cant give any rep until you have at least 1 green bar though

12. Where do I look to see how much rep points I have?

Doh

Nevermind.

13. my e-dick has an e-boner right now.

2616 points for meee

14. 601 for me

15. How many points you give is only relational to how many points you actually have. And you take away half of the points when you give a negative rep.

There is actually a setting that allows the user to choose how many points to give or take away (up to the maximum), but it's either no in effect here or they're running an older version of the VBB software than I've worked on.

Your total points CAN be added to from posts (every xxxxth post gets you a point), length of time on the board (every month gets you xxx points) and of course from being given rep.

Whether or not GC has all those settings turned on I have no idea.

16. I thought i remember someone saying at somepoint they had it all enabled, but it may have been you saying that they have the featuer as an option.

17. Anyone know what the rep titles are, in sequence. I'm currently using "is a weed among blades" but would like to move up steps as I go in accordance with the old system...

18. Those posts were all from 2009. They don't apply to GC anymore

19. I know. I'm hijacking the thread.

• Like Like x 1