Rep yo city (freestyle)

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by 0range5un5hine, Jul 11, 2007.

1. I wanna see some flame shit,, if you can spit then rep yo shit. Im posted up in Naptown where dem boys holdin it down new faces get ta lurkin when we loadin dem rounds n if you cant swim wit tha sharks ya bound to drown or as tha prince of the streets now im holdin the crown hit tha club crunk just to knock a face around when beef go down u kno im ready to clown, I was taught by the streets just to tote the heat just incase bitch ni99az start approachin me so i sit back relax n keep it cool til a lil' ni99a gotta come test a dude, left em like a dj straight chopped n screwed, if ya boy get to rappin he droppin too retaliate wit ya crew they droppin too, Naptown what i rep ni99a bust a move test ya luck wit me yeah n i bet ya lose .45 smokin ni99as like a pack of kools, stay reppin my street 42nd block like in n out my glock stay aim and cocked, keep more east n west beef like big n pac, cut ya low to the feet like ankle socks Reggie Miller whe i heat up im drainin shots got ya face bumped up like chiken pox, n now i bet ya'll prayin for snow cause i keep it hot.:bongin:

2. Naptown? Ill shoot ya with ma gat down.
    Leave you with a fat frown this is my town
    im reppin 609. you half-steppin like a bitch-of-mine
    ya cant keep up wit dees high times cuz your outta time,
    flip a dime to a friend of mine. your only crimes are when you offend a mime
    You from Indianapolis, but pussy you dont carry a Colt
    I rob n1ggaz when i whip out an uzi and yell "halt"
    take their jewlies and clothes leave em to freeze in the cold
    i get the bread you just leechin like mold

3. we them real ass ni99as that be thuggin we them grabbin pistol ni99as that be bustin its them ni99as thas gittin paid, ridin chevy an' escalades, rims stop still spinnin on blades, dont get chopped by a fuckin AK. Beware dem Naptown ni99as carry desert eagles wit a scope on top while that shits illegal on the block with money in my pocket crinkled, police try n stop me get they lids popped like pringles, im on a misson an its gettin cash, ni99as talk shit Im wig splittin fast .44 to ya stomach til ya kid is blast ya blood spilt tho now you an empty glass, you dont wanna see the clips empty fast cause bullets is like a shower hittin ya filthy ass so ya better keep walkin n have a fine day cause these Naptown ni99as will let they 9s spray. them Dboe ni99as lay ya ass out like Friday, knock ya brains out jus to read what ya mind say ya head on the street ni99a turned sidways choppa to ya back lets see where ya spine lay.

4. RIC, 3rd per capita for homicide
    but I ain't scurred with V-double-I-C on my side
    hell no I don't need flave getcha hands off my ride
    we bomb Jager like it's lemonade
    so much game we'll getcha women laid
    pong so much we should get paid

no money in the bank
    nati's what we drank

Cary street dog don't even fuck around
    after midnight homie the shit is goin down
    gangs on the block
    cops bustin glocks