REP question for the masses...

Discussion in 'General' started by Ezav420, May 11, 2012.

1. So, this mentality i find among various blades still confuses me. How come some people will give out rep, and then in the comment section, ask for rep in return? It just doesnt make any sense to me, does anyone care to explain to me?:confused::wave:

How about you post something worthy of rep, and then ill make sure to give you some rep "back"...

2. Sounds like an issue of the ego if you ask me.

"Look at my rep guys"

Something like that......

3. Sounds like a shit thing to do.

4. care to elaborate? im not sure im following where you were heading with that thought...:eek:

5. People want attention.Why is this?

When someone reps you and asks for rep back they want to be known.Reputation is gained by doin reputable things.Once someone does a reputable task they are lnown for it.This is what these reppers for lack of a better word want.To be known.To be known and wanting to be heard goes along with ones ego.

I'm really just asking the same question you are,only in other words is all.While iving s small explanation as to why it could be.

6. Holy angelina jolie,
    I just left this thread and all of the sudden I get rep with a comment if I wanna rep back.. ehmm, NO :D

7. yeah ive gotten two of those now. but you don't just ask for rep, that's not how it works. i give out rep for basically making a positive contribution to the city.

8. I wonder if GC ever had any rep dealers. Thing is, people want rep. They try to get it any way they can. Some are like fiends ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Shit's like GC money or GC drugs. I must admit tho, I do feel somewhat accomplished with a full rep bar. It's like a stamp of approval. Something that says "I roam these Grasscity streets [​IMG]" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha sad and funny at the same time :( :laughing:

9. ^there are still the different titles to earn

10. i think i recently got full rep, is 6 light green the max? i was pretty happy about it since i've never asked for rep.

It's strange alot of the time when i get rep it's from posts that i didnt expect to get rep from. Think it happens when you just be real

11. True. Being called a guru is kinda cool ha ha ha Damn I feel good today for some reason. Shit!

What's the last title? You know?

12. haha i liked it more when i had budded nicely though..

i'm not sure but i think the last one is that you have left a great legacy. before that there is like, can blow o's, can grow forests, and maybe some others

13. exactly. that full bar actually means something, when you didnt beg people and suck virtual cock to get it.

the whole situation is a perfect example of a lazy generation. A full rep bar pretty much (as long as youre not a sexy girl who has a pic of her cleavage as the picture) means that you have something to say that others agree with, and you have put in time and valuable input to the city. So being the "lazy" generation, they want to be known as a valuable blade, but they dont want to actually BE valuable.

PHONEY. THEY BIG OLD PHONEYS. lmao

14. Rep is the dumbest thing on the internet.

15. Holy shit son.I liked and scream liked at the same time lol.That'll never happen again

16. I think I'm on the first one. I'll take note as I go along

:laughing:

17. Yo, OP, I definitely know who you're talking about

18. To cool ass random shit [​IMG]

19. damnit i wanna give out so much rep in this thread but ive given out too much :(

20. I know the feel. Most of the time I end up wanting to rep something, but it's a user that I just recently repped. Few and far in between