Rep Power Display

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Mogwai, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol yeah seriously. Go crazy for a week in the pictures only thread or some shit!

2. Yeh, it would be pretty pointless

3. If we had that you'd all see how powerful my rep is and feel bad about yourselves, so it's best that feature isn't implemented.

4. #25 kanadiankush, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011

So its already been programmed in. Smart move on their part, it helps avoid dilema's like these haha.

I think its good rep isnt given out to easy. Makes it actually mean something...
    i lose respect for anyone with a lot of rep trollin or being a dick.

p.s. instead of it just showing beneath your name it should tell you when yyou get it. Just be a little value next to the comment or something... i suppose if you kept track well enough you could do the math and pm it to the person after.

5. I do nothing but help people, and I am pretty funny if I may say so myself.
    I just don't go around making useless posts D:
    Score 1 for non-trollers lol

6. True...I made a point of going back and checking out some of your posts...most were actually helpful...

Honestly, it's a mystery to me...:confused_2:

7. For the record, to those of you who were nice enough to +rep me, I really appreciate that!
    I've been around for a while and have at the very least tried to help out a few like I've been helped.
    & a special thanks to those seasoned tokers, I hope to start a few grow journals like you all soon enough!

8. Congrats on your 2nd bar man

9. [​IMG]

I promise. Lol.

10. you better :D

11. Since it was already established that this is an optional feature that is not turned on, I'm sure there is a good reason SJ has chosen to leave it off.
    If he ever decides to turn it on, we'll be the first to know. ;):cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.