+rep for some help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DoublebakeDD, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Got a bunch of free stuff from a friend and was hoping someone could tell me what they are for and how/ if I should use them with my organic plants. He also gave me 3 bottles of Ionic boost flowering nutes that I may use in the future if they are any good. Right now I'm using the bio bizz line. The bottles I want to find out about are; sm-90, pro-silicate, and hygrozyme (researching this now I kind of get what it's for. Any help is appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. #2 zeroshawdow, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    No need to offer +Rep for help. We will help you without expecting no more than a humble thank you.

Pro-Silicate - Highly Recommended use it entire plant phase. Streghtn Plant Cell, Increase Stress Tolerance. A+++ product ( I use other brand FYI)

Hygrozyme - I have it and I use it. It's enzymes to help eat the dead matter of the root and feed the good bacteria (allegedly). I use it for prevention of Root Rot and I will continue using this.

SM-90 - Never work with it. To my best understanding is for prevention and treatment of root infection in Hydroponics Set ups.

HTH