Rep Descriptions

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by desuforeverlulz, Jan 12, 2012.

1. It would be nice if there was a list of all rep descriptions (seen when you hover the mouse over your rep--mine is "desuforeverlulz has been heard by many") and how much rep it took to earn each. My apologies if there already is such a list, but I haven't seen it anywhere.

2. Having a list would ruin the surprise!! Just go around the city and look at other people's rep bars, that'll give you a good idea of what else there is. I don't remember specifically, but I think you get a new one every 500 reps or so.. then it's upped to a new title every thousand reps..

The highest title, "...has left a great legacy," is at 10,000 points.. good luck :)

3. You get a new one ever 500 for a bit I believe, then its every 1000 up until 10k

When you get the great legacy one like said above

I hit 10k on Wednesday hahahahahaah

4. Sirsog... I'm I tripping or has your name all ways been in caps???

5. [quote name='"KB Grower"']Sirsog... I'm I tripping or has your name all ways been in caps???[/quote]

Recent change man hahahahahahah

6. If you weren't at great legacy before, you are now. It's a pleasure to know that I got you there. :smoke:

7. Hahahahahahaha that's funny. I'm was looking at it thinking hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

8. Curious to see what one bar says....

nm...I got 2 =\

9. I wanna blow o's that's the one I'm waiting for