Rep. Barney Frank on Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by weedasaurus, Aug 24, 2009.

1. LOL. He could be a comedian if he wanted, I swear.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ5okcvl7zE"]YouTube - Rep. Barney Frank - Make Room For The Serious Criminals Bill[/ame]

2. Frank in '12!!

said it before I'll say it again.

If I liked the cock, I'd be Barneys bitch. I love this cat!

3. This guy's from my state:hello: He brings up this bill every year with disappointing results. But we can always hope. We have the law here already but it would be awesome if the rest of the country could have decriminalization too.

4. Hes not talking about decriminalzation, he's talking about ending prohibition!!!

5. He says he would end federal penalties for small amounts. It would still be up to the states and there would still be penalties for larger amounts. And sadly, this video is over a year old.

6. booooo:(

7. Also from my state. SUpport this guys bill all the way. He may go a bit crazy at times but all and all if he supports legalization he is okay with me

8. #8 Poisongage, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
    What this man is bringing forth in this video, is wholly inadequate.

Prohibition must end with no strings attached. No possible fines or fees for "small or large" amounts. There should be no rules or laws against the private use of drugs. Exactly because it is private. This half decrim/legalize talk doesn't get us far, it's like pissing in your pants to keep warm.

Either you say decrim. with the intent to legalize in the following years, or just straight out of the bag legalization.

This nonsense talk of "small amounts" is bullshit. He clearly hasn't gotten the point.

...ranting aside - it's still a postive light in a time of darkness.