Rep-a-thon

Discussion in 'General' started by Shady, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. okay so im making a rep a thon

heres how it works: everyone who posts in this thread gets good rep, and gives me good rep and then i\'ll give it back.

the aim is to try and get my rep up because it isnt very high (just like me right now lol), and i want it higher.

so yeh post in this thread and ill rep ya. :cool::hello:

2. This is the exact reason rep doesnt mean anything:rolleyes:

EDIT: I guess I should of put I didnt want any rep.

3. why not, +rep!

4. I wouldnt usually do this but I got a ton of -rep to balance out so rep away

5. no one rep me for posting here.

This is abuse of the rep system. you\'re supposed to get rep based on the content of your posts.. not because of some thread

6. yea your right. if you guys havent already, dont rep me

7. yeh well to the people that think its crap dont post, it makes less clicks i have to do to rep people. haha.

and i think if you havnt been here for longer than a month, when you rep people it doesnt do anything, so only people that have been here longer than a month please rep me.

cheers.

8. This is complete abuse of the rep system, Rep is givin to someone that deserves it..

You should actually get a neg rep for asking for Good rep..

Bad move buddy.

9. might as well jump on the bandwagon dont rep me either P.S I hate you guys:p

10. Why would someone give rep for no reason? This is why the system is broken because members refuse to follow the rules of GrassCity. What\'s so good about this post that would warrant getting +rep? Try posting something of quality and wait to see if someone reps you instead of posting a lame scheme to artificially obtain it. The City only works and has meaning if its members follow the rules, simple.

Peace.

11. Rep is like respect u gotta earn it. You don\'t get respect by asking for it you gotta earn it.

-rep for abusing the system.

12. see this is a post worthy of +rep :hello:

edit: gotta spread some around AK

13. If your reputation is low, you gotta put some more thought into your posts and earn the respect of others

14. well hmph i guess this isnt gonna work

it worked on another forum, dont know why it isnt here...

most people are happy to get rep for nothing.

15. I read that and thought the exact same thing. I gave a couple reps for people on this thread...and it wasn\'t people that ASKED for it.

16. and another thing, its funny how people posted saying it was a good idea then edited their posts when they saw what other people posted.

just shows your a bunch of sheep really.

and how many points to a bar?

17. this thread will be closed soon

Rep abuse is the reason the rep system was almost eliminated......

18. rep a thon, what a joke

19. It\'s like a perverted circle jerk

20. i say -rep for whoever started this thread :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.