Reorganize fourms

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Jamtastic, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven't been a vB admin for a while, so not sure if this is possible, but we can currently minimize sections of fourms. Would there be a way to re-order fourms, from any section?

So say I most often post in general, pandora's box, and seasoned tokers. Those would be the top 3 fourms?

2. If you're asking if you can do it, no you can't.

3. What I suggest is that you subscribe to the forums that you prefer. And then under your UserCp, only those forums are listed. Could be what your looking for.

4. Hrm, that's a good start, but I was wondering if there was a way to filter the New Posts search results? For example, I don't grow, and there are a LOT of posts here related to that, but I can't really provide any constructive feedback on the topic, so I'd rather not see those posts pop up in a New Posts search.

Can you subscribe to to the preferred forums and search only those forums for New Posts and get a summarized result on one page?

5. Yeah, that would work perfect. :D There are certain forums that are my priorities when I get here and I'm subscribed to them as well as particular threads and if there's been any new posts within any of them, then it shows up when I hit my User CP.

You can subscribe to discussions within Social Groups as well as Blogs and those will also show in the User CP.

Unfortunately, you can't do that with the New Posts function but I think you rock for using it! :metal: If we could just get you growing, the New Posts function would work perfectly for you just the way it is. :D

6. You're right, that works perfect and is exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you. +rep

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.