Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reoccurring high??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by goldenhaze, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Ok so the other day i got a gram of some fire from a guy and smoked it with a vape. I got extremely high being that it was fire and i hadnt smoked in quite some time. But the weird thing is after the high went away it came back? I had smoked at 2? 3? pm and went away 7? 8? and then comes back at 2 am. And now the next day its about 9 here it started coming back one hour ago, which seems kinda weird. I noticed though it seemd to come back everytime i blew my nose. Any ideas on whats goin on?

2. It's seems like every 3 months or so, someone posts a thread similar to this, and most people say placebo, and shit like that, but I can tell you for a fact that after my 3rd time toking, i had a similar experience like 4 times for 20-30 min each time.

3. Did you swallow any of it, the hits?

4. Yeah this is definitely not some placebo effect cause last night i had crazy body highs and i'm having them again right now just not as intense

5. your body probably absorbed ao much thc that it couldnt use the effects of it all at once and thats just your body reactinng to it since thats a shit ton of weed to vape.

6. Dont remember but its a possibility there is one hit i do remember doing something weird but how would that have this affect?

7. Well i only used 1/2 to 1/4 of the gram

8. THC can be stored and released later on. i read a book all about MJ and it said something to the effect of that sometimes if u smoke a lot at once, some of the THC is stored and it gets released and you are high for a bit when it happens.

9. Interesting well thats probably the reason

10. this happened to me a lot usually I would toke in the morning before school and in the middle of 8th period I'd get high again, it was awesome but made it hard as shit to concentrate.