Reoccurring Dream - Too High To See?

Discussion in 'General' started by puffaluffagus, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Just a wonky dream concept that's been happening a lot (not necessarily when I'm high)

Basically in the dream I'm with friends, we smoke, we all get high. But for some reason once I'm high in the dream, I lose my sight and everything goes black but the dream keeps going on. These dreams are just like sequences of things I would do daily while high with friends, but I have to go through them while blind.

Tbh it's super annoying because I'll be expected to cook or drive or hike while both blind and high and it's really difficult make myself wake up from it. I've even pried my eyes open while asleep & couldn't wake up.

Anyone had a similar experience or just some weird dreams of their own to share?

2. Isn't it obvious?  Just think about it for a minute, it is a sign of things to come...And We here at The City have been feelin' it a long time comin'.

You could quite possibly...Just maybe, be...The One, Neo. :cool:

3. it's a product of your sub-concious mind. thats all dreams really are, sub-concious thought breaking through into concious thought.

read up about it, its interesting shit.

im no dream analyst or anything but what you're describing seems like you are going about your regular routine, but blindly.

whether that helps or not is up to you...

4. yeah dreams DO have meanings.. check out some dream translators, they are pretty accurate

Sent from my LG-D320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I don't even know how much of a meaning there is I'm just so confused that I keep dreaming while lacking one of my senses like its weird as shit.

6. I've had similar experiences but it feels like my eyes are glued shut and if I try to open them im blinded by a light.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Blindly might refer to you not paying too much attention to things or there's some batshit crazy ass stuff coming that might take your sight from you... Lol.

SickAsTits.kklk