Renuzit Super Odor Eliminator

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by dmb718, Aug 2, 2010.

1. My friend has this in his kitchen to remove smells of strong foods (like bacon) and to my surprise it worked incredible. It just a tube of a gel-like substance that you twist open.I'm wondering if it would be a means to remove the odor from my indoor grow. I'd assume you'd have to use a couple of them but I'm curious if anyone has tried before.

2. lol, this works. i'm guessing it's not going to work late into flowering - i'm at three weeks now and i can't use a carbon filter since i don't have enough CFMs so i havethe vanilla renuzit inside the box right next to the exhaust. it works very well to my advantage, however, i still have to burn an incent every so often to knock the smell out completely.

3. damn that stuff really works for you? ive tried it a few times before and it just didnt cut it. i never had to use it to eliminate growing odors but for keeping the smell of smoking down i like to use this glade air freshener that has to little oil thing you plug in and it heats that shit up, releasing a combination of whatever oil you put it. good shit.

4. so glad this thread was made...im making a trip to the store today to buy some air fresheners...I have a filter, but need something a little extra.

5. I picked four up. I placed them in each corner of the grow space and so far they are working excellent. I have them opened all the way however.

6. I can't believe I'm not the only person who does this. It honestly does work, however, my ladies dont STINK, they just smell. Renuzits are an excellent choice for micro grow systems in which there are not enough CFMs to push through carbon