Rental project

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by ThisBudsForYou, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Flipped the 12/12 on 9-27
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382408962.802722.jpg

2. Any more information.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Subscribed . Do ppl still + rep? Anyway. Keep it up, and get them old stank leaves out of there.
    What's the strain?
    Lights ? Power? Bulbs?
    How long did you veg?
    Those look sweet, can you get some macro's of the trich's? Haha, Danielson

4. 10-28 one month since 12/12
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383001066.338146.jpg
    Mom room below: still having issues w cloner????
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383001228.023708.jpg

Attached Files:

5. What's the temp in the clone, the water? It should be, if I remember, between ninety to a hundred. Get a reading and that may help. Also , do you have that same sprayer? That could be an issue.

6. 11-5-13 flower room lookin awesome
    Room temp about 80
    Humid about 30
    Ph about 6.5
    Tds steady at 1400

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383695801.510441.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383695860.504972.jpg

Mom room still havin issues with cloner
    Water temp is like 60?? Just not getting the roots to take
    Just transferred a clone to the big tub
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383696081.495875.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383695999.525949.jpg

Any thoughts???

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. That's the problem. Water temp need to be higher. Probably due to cold weather, get a water heater, like Aquarian or so. Get the temp between ninety and a hundred

8. You should flush and use half as much food as normal. Your leaves look rough, it will survive.

9. Thanks homie, I'll get it done !!

10. Oh ya, and bend that plant in the mom room over. Bend it in half just like the one in flower. Tie it down with string or whatever works. Get it about the height of the screen, O:-#:rolleyes:

11. I was wondering how to handle that, I was going to cut it down and clone it.

12. Just be gentle, it will bend. Keep it bent over till it's under your screen.

If it breaks, just tape it up. It will survive.

The flower ing plant looks kind of rough. Burnt tips, curled leaves. Spotty and discolored. These are all symptoms of sickness. Not enough or too much of something.

It all goes back to your building blocks.

Get your water right. Tap water is a big no no. Even a small carbon filter on the faucet is better than straight tap.

On the next go around, try to get that fixed. If that's the only thing, it just might fix a lot of those issues.

Good work, none the less. You got it man !

13. DO NOT, for the sake of your plants, listen to this advice. optimal water temperature is between 67 and 72 degrees.

14. all bolded segments in the quoted post are untrue.

do not, tape up your plants. what is that supposed to do??

I would not describe deficiencies or nute burning as sickenesses.

tap is fine, depending on your local provider. chloromide is off limites, chlorine can be evaporated out, I wouldn't personally use anything about 250ppm though.

carbon filters do little regarding your tds.

15. don't mean to bash you rockymountain, just do a little bit more research before posting these suggestions.
    happy toking! :smoke:

16. I'm still kinda new so I'm takin it all in thanks for checkin may journal out!

17. The water temps were for an aero cloner.

I've personally been to this garden, and tap water is no good in hydro.

18. No worries, mate. Sickness, difficiency, tomato tomato. I originally got my mate here to post for some help and no one has chimed in.

I used to grow, but am unable at the moment. Any help is appreciated. The cloner though, should be around ninety to a hundred. Always worked for me, at least.

19. And the tape is if the lst breaks the stem, which can happen.

20. Just wait to restate that any input is good for my mate.
    Thanks again for checking it out.

I have seen him take straight tap water and put right into the system. That's what I'm trying to avoid. This buds is learning and all experiences are new.