Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reno?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highrollernv, May 11, 2009.

1. I don't have the best hook-ups, and am really needing some good, trustworthy, etc people to get my stash from. My better half nixed the actual online thing - no craigslist or chat rooms for me lol. Sooo - any ideas. I'm dry and desprate here! Some shit who was at my place stole my stash - my bad for leaving it out, but his bad for taking my bubba gum.

No - I'm not a piggy or anything, have nice typing cuz I'm not high lmao!

2. Check out the GC rules man.

I realize you're going through hard times, but rules are rules. Good luck with finding a contact.

3. shit i said ideas - not actaul hook-ups lol geez

4. make a friend in tahoe who has a medical card (on the california side)

5. does anyone else smell some bacon and eggs hahah :X

6. i smell krispy kreme donuts :rolleyes:

7. Lord, I quit this website - it blows if everyone thinks because you have a vocabulary and grammer you are police. Forgive me people.

8. haha you can have good vocab and grammar* but it doesn't change you trying to find a hookup(which is illegal on G-City) and possibly it being a sting.