Rename the Strain + Seed Giveaway! - 6 prizes - GreenHouse Seeds Co Promo

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by Team Vault - The Vault, Nov 9, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

We're back with another promo and giveaway!

This time, everything is a wee different. More creative than ever.

Have you ever considered naming a strain? In this case, RENAME it.

Green House Seeds Co. people have provided us with their fabulous strain 'Dark Phoenix Feminised', and thanks to them you have the chance to change the name for a while on our website.

Let your creativity speak on your behalf!

These are the prizes:

1st prize – 1 winner – 20 Dark Phoenix Feminised seeds
    2nd prize – 2 winners – 15 Dark Phoenix Feminised seeds each winner
    3rd prize – 3 winners – 5 Dark Phoenix Feminised seeds each winner

Rename the Strain + Seed Giveaway! GreenHouse Seeds Co Promo

We’ll pick the winners of this promo manually, but you’ll vote who deserves the 1st prize. The 6 finalists will be announced on Friday the 12th, and after that, you’ll have until the 19th to vote for the winners.

Green House Seeds Co. - On-Purchase Promo

GreenHouse has also provided us with new treats! Buy any pack of GreenHouse Seed Co. and get +3 Cloudwalker Feminised Seed free. This promo will be available until end of stock.

Good luck,

#TeamVault

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Would be nice to see pic of plant/flower - description of smell/taste

how about California wildfire ? lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. This ones easy. TrainJacked

• Like Like x 1
  4. You can find the link to the strain on our blog post. Anyway, I'll paste the link here!

Dark Phoenix Feminised Seeds

However, just be creative! The name doesn't necessarily need to refer to its genetics!

5. It probably should....

6. Well, that's completely up to you, bud! Pick the name you like the most! :smiley-rolling-joint:

7. I already did.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 gumbygrow, Nov 19, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
    Nvm

9. #9 Jörmungandr, Nov 19, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
    My submission is still under review but is unlikely to win a prize; I've a habit of bowing to whimsy rather than serious consideration. Listed under mrjerky.
    P.S. Wasn't accepted but thought the name would interest a few here - Afterbirth

10. Just got back on gc after a couple years gotta keep an eye out for contests. Won some awesome genetics here in the past thx to George and the vault and couple other breeders

Sent from my SM-G973W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Maybe you would like some inspiration from old nordic tales from the time of vikings,conquests and gods?

-voluspa's herb(soothsayers herb)

-Baldr's leaf (the most handsome god that nothing could kill except the green stone...)

-berserker's cake
    (the most feared warriors, rumored to be shapeshifters and carried two handed swords with one hand. They were outcasts in their societies and was welcome to join when boat season arrived)

-holmgangers solution (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holmgang) the information in the link covers it well.

-Nidhogg (a stab in the back.)

Many english words come from this language. A lot of pronunciations of modern day english is the same as old norse. F.ex. thursday, fuck, knife, skull etc.

Hope you get some good ideas for new names

• Like Like x 1
  12. I would have named her
    Raised from the Ashes

• Like Like x 1
  13. Im sure there are plenty of you using their irrigation equipment, I have heard good things. Anyone using the PCJ online "self cleaning" emitters? If so how have they performed. minecraft nether portal calculator