Ren & Stimpy Seasons 1 & 2 on DVD!!!!!!!!! Happy happy joy joy!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned_soldier, Oct 8, 2004.

1. this is a notice for all ren and stimpy fans that seasons 1 and 2 have been released on DVD.. i plan to buy it once i get paid.. i can't fuckin' wait.. this shit is hilarious whilst stonèd.. especially..

1. the episode where they pretend to be monkeys in a zoo for free food
    2. when ren is president of stimpy's fan club (edgar allen poe style murder plot hahaha watch it it's outrageous)
    3. when stimpy loses his fart and goes across town looking for it..

Happy happy joy joy!!!!!!!!!

enjoy the dvd for those who are buying it.. i'm gonna save every episode for when i'm high..

2. Ren and Stimpy kick so much ass. It's hillarious to watch how stupid stimpy is while your high becasue he always seems high.

3. It's log
    it's log
    it's big it's heavy it's wood
    it's log
    it's log
    it's better than bad it's good!

I love ren and stimpy! I wonder if the abe lincoln one will be on it

4. I could never understand how my friends could like it or for that matter why you guys like it ... to me they are stupid and the shit they do allmost makes me throw up ... I find finding your fart kinda joke as a un-creative joke, to me jokes have to strike you personally if they dont you cant relate to it ... I dunno I guees what im trying to say is id rather do something else then watch some lame blobs making crappy jokes ... I dont mean to offend people or anything nor am I passing judgment on those who do watch it or talk about it maybe its me who doesnt understand ... there was a point to this reply :) ...........