Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Removing Water From Condensed Dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by immortal3k3, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Sup GC. I just bought 3 quarters of pineapple kush:hello: but my only problem is that my dealer left it outside and i noticed there was water in the bag and also the bud was wet when i tried breaking it. I put a strip of paper in the bag...How long should I keep it in there? What else should i DO. I cant just leave the bud open cause i needa be sealth :p:smoke:

2. paper bag that shit man....

3. like those brown lunch bags? should i close it and wrap up the top?

4. wtf sombody sold you wet bud? I'd be pissed.

5. it was dry but the sun came up and there was like water in it...its like wen u leave any plastic bag outside overnight it will be wet wont it

6. Use a paper bag. Put the bud in there, the take another paper bag and make strips out of it. And throw it on top.

7. ok thanks...should i close the top ?

8. Yea i've had that happen i'm my nug jar when i left it in the window seal. I just opened the top, let it dry in the sun for a lil, put the top back on, and sat it under my bed until the next. Next day......:smoking:

9. dude ur fucked if mold sets in. throw it in a big brown bag (like one u get from a liquor store) then put in bud, then brown bag shavings, bud, shavings, bud, shavings. Thats what growers and shit do when they cure which is pretty much the same thing as u wanna do so i suggest that.

10. ah muthafuckas beat me to it..

11. I'm pretty sure curing it is when you put it into a jar. Sorry bub. And mold shouldn't happen if he's done it right. If you put wet but into a jar and close it, and it doesn't breath, then mold becomes an issue. But since he's putting it into a paper bag, and leaving it open, it'll help with the chance of mold being a problem.

12. yeah i used 4 paper lunch bags for strips and one to hold the bud ... i closed the top but ill open it now :p

13. It needs to dry faster than that. Leave it out in the open air, moving the buds apart from each other. Leaving it in the bag is just asking for mold.

EDIT: You get to choose. Stealth or probable mold.

14. yeah i put about 4-5 layers of bud and shreedings
    i cut off the remaining space of nothing on the top

so its about 4.20:smoking: grams per layer

15. you could try to put some silica gel on a screen with some room beneath it (for the water to collect) and a screen on top to put the buds (make sure their not touching the beads) and give that a go... or put that shit in some pyrex and put it in the oven at 150f or 200f for 15 minutes then put it in the freezer for a bit (kinda like if you were making QWISO) dont know if eithier of those would work how i planned though lmfao... i mean eithier way it's gonna lose some potency but better then having moldy weed

16. edit: i just checked when the sun rised and i have come to the conclusion that it spent 2-3 hours outside

17. Update: So I removed all the strips because all the buds i touched were all nice crispy :D
    I will remove bud from bag later lol

thnx guys