Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Removing the safety from lighters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by B-J-G, Oct 18, 2010.

1. How many of you do it? I do, just makes it that much easier when I'm domed :smoke:

2. i do and all my friends think its stupid

3. I always do that

4. Thats the first thing I do when I get the lighter. I can't use it till its gone haha.

5. i do it, i wont use a lighter unless the safety is off, too annoying

6. i use an electronic lighter whenever i toke. I don't understand why less people use these things, it's flint free and idiot/stoned proof. my thumb has never been happier.
    [​IMG]

7. First thing I do

8. just did it while in the shower :smoke:

9. Yup. Every lighter.

10. i do it within the 1st 10 seconds of buying it

11. haha usually when i'm stoned i feel i never have the strength to press it down, no guards are so much easier then

12. So u guys are taking the metal thing off?? That's the safety?

13. I always remove the safety.
    Those things are so annoying.

14. By metal thing, do you mean the band around the thing you spin to ignite? If so, then yeah. When you remove it, it looks like this. *from google
    [​IMG]

15. i do it. it's usually the 1st thing i do to a newly bought lighter.

16. I do it. I hate when I'm using someone else's that has the safety on still. It's SO hard to flick.

17. where we come from we call them the "jew", no racism intended, that's just the name for em. And yeah, always remove em.