Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Removing stuck downstem?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CabinetFanatic, Jan 23, 2011.

1. So I have never removed the downstem on my bong and it has 2 big chips in it and I want to buy a new diffused downstem. The only problem is, I can't the the damn thing out. I have run it under super hot water for about 10 minutes and still wont budge. How can I get this resonated piece of crap out?

Attached Files:

• 13.jpg
      13.jpg
      File size:
      254.9 KB
      Views:
  2. damn i clean my downstem after almost every big sesh idk about getting it out bro

3. Yea i've never removed it. This thing's got a loooooot of resin. Still no luck:(

4. this is exactly what i have done, get an old tshirt put it over, get sum pliers and grab the piece of the downstem over the shirt and dont squeeze hard just enought to grab it firmly and move ur hand so it twists the piece in there as u pull out at the same time dont be scared to put a lil effort in

5. soak it with some iso or some hot water it might losen it up

6. Thank you so much!!! After like 5 seconds it pooped straight out. The smell is almost unbearable and it looks disgusting lol.