Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Removing Safety

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SuperDuperDante, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Basically, does anyone know how to remove the safety from a Star brand lighter? I have a friend who did it and the flame is huge now, but whenever I try(by taking the top off which is how he seemed to do it), the flame stays the same. Anyone know how I can remove the safety and get this flame to shoot out?

2. yes, when you take the safety off you will see at the back of the lighter like a little gear with the black thing hanging off where you can make your flame stronger by pushing it to the right.

well pull it all the way to the right, then pick up the black part until its off the gear and pull it (while off the whit gear) all the way to the left.....now reattach the black thing and the gear and pull it to the right again.

im sure youtube or google would have explained better all that is my imagination at work :smoke:

3. I loved when my buddy rigged my lighter, it was shooting flames to the roof of my truck from inside lol.
    So I got a video of my buddy toking my pipe with a lighter that has a 2 foot flame =D