Removed thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by yungkashsk, May 27, 2012.

1. #1 yungkashsk, May 27, 2012
    Last edited: May 30, 2020
    removed

2. I only spent 120 bucks on my grow and I have 12 plants.
    I'm a little concerned about your plan, you say you have only two neighbors, do you live in the country or something? What kind of abandoned house are you talking about is it a nice house or is it abandoned because its destroyed. I would not grow there because these kind of properties can be bought and moved into or fucked with in an instant. I don't think its very smart to be standing in an abandoned property in the day digging holes, you will be seen especially because its an abandoned property, nobody should be there. What happens when you are just about to start planing a harvest and somebody is walking around the abandoned house...because it is now their house? And what if somebody decides "hey im going to mow this grass at this house because it looks ugly"

What seeds are you buying? Because even if you have only 2 neighbors, if they hate pot, their going to smell it if they are close. I am looking at this as if they can SEE you digging something from their own house. If theres so many weeds as you make me think there are, enough to think they will hide your marijuana ur gonna have one hell of a time weeding an area to make sure no root systems will get entangled in your marijuana plants root system an steal water and nutrient.

You need to think about what is going to happen when fall comes and the weeds die and the only thing in the abandoned house's yard...is 5 weed plants. Not much you can do about it than. Unless you live in an area that has no fall or winter. Growing anywhere near society is pretty much breaking one of the top rules of marijuana growing, you sure you can not find a good spot thats away from people?

3. #3 yungkashsk, May 27, 2012
    removed

4. #4 yungkashsk, May 27, 2012
    removed

5. In the ghetto eh? How many ghetto street kids are gonna jump all over your shit once they start smellin it? If thats the only place you can grow, go for it man. When do you plan to grow em? You can just steal peoples gardening pots, dig holes than put the pots in the ground, just to be safe in case you have to move things. But what strain area ya gonna grow?

6. #6 yungkashsk, May 27, 2012
    removed

7. You have a pretty good plan here, but I am just a newbie grower myself.
    I wouldnt plant them in the pots, just wait till the soil is dry flip em over into your hand careful not to hurt the plant, than transplant it into the soil, even if the roots may grow through the bottom of the pot, you never know they might not.

Vermiculite and perlite are basically the same thing you don't need both, however you should go with the perlite rather than vermiculite.

You do seem like you got a good handle on growing, but I am sure a more knowledgeable grower will stop by and give you some real info. I wish I had worm castings and bat guano for my soil, All I am using is native soil mixed with coco coir, neem cake, peat moss and perlite.

8. Not really. Vermiculite absorbs 4 times it's weight in water and aids water retention. Perlite doesn't absorb water at all and aids drainage. Both will aerate your soil though and yeah probably best using perlite.