Removal and Destruction of Statues and Monuments

Discussion in 'Politics' started by garrison68, Jun 23, 2020.

1. He’s no more box office than the 3 I just mentioned. Don’t be bias. You watch The View too?

2. No, don't watch any of those clowns. All TV news is biased one way or the other. I see clips from most of the shows online but anyone that takes any of those clowns seriously is deluded.

I used to love watching Bill O'Reilly though, that man was a laugh a minute with his feigned anger and outrage.. Fucker is a second rate Bill, kind of a cheaper street hoe version. Bill was a high class call girl...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Classy man

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. You hit the nail on the head there possum. Got 330million people. All potentially armed and all with the absolute right to form a militia and kill anyone who fucks with their way of life.
    Don't know about you but if i was on the minority side I'd be treading very fuckin carefully these days.
    Its a bit like a mouse poking a sleeping cat with a stick really. You know it's gonna get eaten sooner or later. Just a question of how many times can he poke it first.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. From what I've seen of the nastiest demonstrations and statue desecrations on the TV news, and the internet, the majority of those who are the most fucked up, are whites. The looting is a different story, but they're doing that, as well, to some extent.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. If it kicks off in Edinburgh I'll be going looting aswell. Few places here you could fit a million pounds worth in your pockets. At a time where face mask are expected. Be daft not too.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Only because of the shenanigans that I see going on.

j

• Like Like x 1
  8. Why do some people think they have the right to destroy public property or other peoples private property? The inaction of law enforcement only leads to more destruction.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. i want a rolex!

10. Why stop at monuments?

Let's rename the whole state..

Rhode Island to Remove ‘Plantations’ Reference From Documents

Rhode Island, known formally as the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, will drop the latter half of its official name on state documents and websites following an executive order signed by Gov. Gina Raimondo.

Well maybe a part of the state...

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. [
    Ah those so called militias are mainly made up of deluded wanna be soldiers who have never seen any action and troubled souls who spent their service time shitting themselves and have incurred PTSD from same.

Just look at the state of these clowns, dressed up like toy soldiers. Most of us move on from these dress up games when we hit maturity but these poor lost souls never moved on...

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. "Numerous people are in jail and going to jail today. We're looking at long-term sentences for these vandals and hoodlums and anarchists and agitators," Trump told reporters Tuesday.

"Call them whatever you want. Some people don't like that language, but that's what they are. They're bad people. They don't love our country. And they're not taking down our monuments," he added.

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...-23/trump-prepares-order-to-protect-monuments

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Hmm... am I the first to notice that black history is being systematically erased?
    It's happening here too. Statues, paintings, the names of art galleries, universities, they're gonna make he world forgot about their own people then get themselves killed.
    Called me fucked up I don't care. That's funny :love-m3j:
    Wonder how long it will be till that pisses them off too .

• Like Like x 1

14. no you're not the first but you're in a good group to have noticed. i'll just say this one more time: peaceful protests have been hijacked, BLM has been hijacked, and the good cause of addressing policing matters has been hijacked. george floyd's death has been blasphemed from the actions of the nihilists and the BLM organization.

obama's statue is next.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. It's already happening, with the name changes and images of long-established famous products such as Aunt Jemima, which everybody loves. The relatives of one of the several people who represented Aunt Jemima images, is very disturbed and upset by this. Relatives of Aunt Jemima actresses express concern history will be erased

16. "We fight wars not against flesh and blood, but evil spirits in high places."

What we are really fighting is for the best of us to win and for the worst of us to lose. Peoples emotions, conscience, previous sins, awaiting desires, etc. Above, "Us."

Remember the "Corporations are people" legislation? Good times. Jesus Christ. Imagine Him, how much more he could be than me on this white screen and plastic.

17. i was watching the movie Law Abiding Citizen yesterday, a great movie. Jamie Foxx married to the beautiful Regina Hall, is a very successful prosecutor making his way up the ladder to state AG. there's a scene in the kitchen where his 10 yo daughter is making french toast, yada, yada, yada, Regina Hall enters the scene, the daughter goes scampering off to practice the cello for her upcoming recital and Jamie says to his daughter, "hey you're a good cook! you're turning into a real Julia Childs".

no shit. watch the movie if you dont believe it. i dont see anything wrong with what he said. after all it was 2009, so things were "different" then??? a black leading man in a movie where basically ALL decision makers were "black", comparing his 10 year old daughter to a white woman! damn!

bring back the old days when black people were proud. proud of themselves, proud of their culture, proud of their accomplishments, and they stood up on their own two hind legs and said, "look at me".

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Thank you for posting, but I don't really think that we need to call upon imaginary supernatural beings right now.

Ripping a country apart over an ideological opposition to capitalism is not acceptable in the United States, or anywhere for that matter. Might as well move to Iran, where that type thinking is the norm.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. You are so upset by these statues, and surely you admit that you can't claim to be 100% sure of your "fact" here?

But if you gave credence to the possibility of God being true, wouldn't you be saying now "Lord, why did I not go to the ultimate problem solver?" After this post I'm resting for a few minutes. ttyl blessings.

20. Take it to the religious section, this area is for news, facts, and rational thinking. Jesus was a myth, an idea that has caused more misery than any other movement in history.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1