Remote control cars.

Discussion in 'General' started by ThuggishReefer, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Went to a drift practice the other day and took a t2i as well as my gopro with me soooo..... Heres the video. Tried the sync method. Dont know if it came out alright? U tell me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrEvwaPQ4UI

2. Dude that was really creative and entertaining.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

3. #3 Strollin'crow, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    that is awesome

the video came out really well i think

4. Thanks guys !!!! So happy ;D

5. That was awesome. 

6. That was sick!
    I had a cheap rc drift car but it got damaged in the move so not anymore. :(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Sweet. I have a lttle nitro 4wd that screams up and down parking lots but cant dridt like that.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I love the sound and smell of nitro but oh god tuning drives me crazy. Feels like i go around in circles....

I gave up on nitro but owned a sick ninja .21 that was fast as hell, naturally i gave it to my dad so he could drive, and tried to make a shitty leaking traxxas engine to run and it never would. Literally cried because of all the fumes :D

9. Not into that sorta thing, but the editing and music was fucking dope! What song is that?

10. Remote controlled cars and bb guns are THE FUCKING SHIT ,and I'm twenty (I'll love them till the day I die!).

11. #11 ThuggishReefer, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    armistice (RAC remix) by phoenix. 

12. So awesome, how much does one of those cars cost? I want one. :bongin:

13. #13 ThuggishReefer, Feb 19, 2014
    E10start around 180 to 250. My yokomo dib was 480 just for the chassis shipped. Expensive hobby for sure

Edit: break down of parts for my car:

Brushless system - 200$

Batteries - 60 a pop

Receiver and a transmitter - 279$

Chassis - 459 $

Tires, wheels and body - 100$

Servo - 60

That's with no parts, no charger, no power supply or any of the tools...

Makes my other hobby, burning trees, look pretty cheap lol
    Sent from my iPhunny using Grasscity Forum appster

14. WTF..man that's crazy expensive for something so small, may aswell start building your own car lol.

15. #15 ThuggishReefer, Feb 19, 2014
    I agree but I was introduced at young age so I'm pretty well into it. That's nothing btw, that's just my drift chassis. Nitro monster trucks, truggys worth couple of g's and a ton of tools, equipment and spare parts. I try not to look the the price of remote control anything cuz i know my jaw is going to drop.

If you enjoy something the cost doesn't matter right?

And on that note, dont u think for a second i wouldn't and won't build a real car as well. I'm on my first one right now but the rc background makes me kind of OCD about real cars. I love to work on them and tinker. If shit doesn't work fix it and always thinking of cool stuff to add to my car as well. /rant

16. Damn cool hobby just expensive but enjoyment and happiness is priceless right? Haha.. And I just did a few searches and I'm literally stunned at how much you can buy, maybe one day ill go ahead and buy but not for a while..

And awesome dude I'm the same I love fixing shit and playing around with shit but money is tight at the moment so I'm constantly finding myself bored and wanting things to work on >.<

17. I know i sound like a anoying cat but if you guys would pls sub, like and maybe comment I would really appreciate it. Although comments on here already made my week so thanks guys. I'll be sure to shoot more video next time.

As weird as it sounds i always wanted to make money of youtube, but it makes me feel somewhat special when you guys compliment it, if only a little but it makes a world difference. Thanks guys <3

Oh i
    Could make some
    Video of like smoking weed cuz i know loads of people like to watch that but I'm not much of a talker.