reminisning.. funny shit one day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by boredjim8, Jan 23, 2006.

1. So i was smokin out of my bowl in the basement a few years ago when i first started smokin (round 15 or 16 this was) and i went up to bed and i was layin there and was like fuck did i put the bowl away and was like.. ya ya i did i dont wanan go down the 2 flights of steps to check so i just pass out .. next morning i go back down and im chillin on my computer where i was toking the previous night and my parents /brothers computer (hes 2 years younger) was right next to mine seperated by about 5 ffeet and im just sittin there playin my games and so is he for about an hour or 2 before i look around the desk and notice the bowl is right next to my left hand .. the keyboard .. heh good goin me! :smoking: .. i wonder (since he woke up before me) if he saw it and was checkin it out wondering wtf this smelly pipe was with black tar in it haha he def had to..

then the other day after school i ushally try to blaze a bowl in before the middle school (bros bus) gets home w/ my boy andrew and were in garage blazin my bubbler when my bro walks in and sees it .. i just like stand infront of friend and bro just goes on grabs soda (which he came out for) and went back in .. again idk if he noticed :smoking:

then i was tokin bowl in the basement when he was in shower and it reeked up basement and he came down (hes how 16) and then like 10 mins later my mom came down yellin and asked my bro if it smelled like pot down here cause it was as clears as day haha and he was like uh idk hwat it smells like (i bet he does) ..

think i should blaze his bad ass up? (my brother) heh .. hes about the same age i started smokin i was thinkkiin wait till summre but im def doin it .. he loves 70s show has long hippie hair skates .. def gonna be a stoner :D

2. You should def. smoke him out. Plus it would be a hell of a lot easier for you to be comfortable and not havin to worry about your brother comin and seein it. This way he'll know what it is and you do it and won't even care.

3. i think you should wait until summer, or spring break or something like that where it can be really memorable for him or some corny shit like that hahah, imagine your first time smoking on a beach or something, it would be incredible, but DEF smoke him out SOMETIME. have fun with that, makes me kinda wish i had an older or younger bro to smoke with. I got some nephews but they are too young to be smoking mayb in like 7 or 8 years(jesus) i can smoke with the older one, if he gets into that kind of stuff that is(use my uncle influence haha)

4. smole him out asap

5. Lol, I smoked out my whorish sister once... what a bitch... Anyways its the shit man passin something down like that, how could he skate and not see that, thats all I ever did in highshcool was skate and smoke weed... It prolly wont be his first time but if it is who better to walk him through the insane first high than his own brother.

6. definitely smoke him out! right now! haah