reminiscing about the past

Discussion in 'General' started by Foreman, Mar 24, 2006.

1. so another thread had a website in it, retrojunk.com, and it got me thinkin about the golden years, late 80's early 90's, and how much of a simpler time it was back then. awesome cartoons and awesome snack foods. not a care in the world. and then i think about now and how shitty everything's gotten. so any way does anyone remember a show that had animals with crazy battle armor on. i remember as a kid i got a shitload of these little action figure things that were a little under 2 inches, there was a rooster, an owl, a warthog, a koala bear, anteater etc. and they all had a little sticker on their chests and when you press on them a picture of a log or something appears. any way im pretty sure i had all of them, but i gave them to my cousin when he was like 3 or 4, so probably 5 or 6 years ago. once i find a camera i show you a picture. anyone remember what they were called, or remember them in general? and what were your favorite cartoons from back in the day?

now i wish i really had a time machine:(

2. Word i find myself reminiscing allt he time, especially when ive been smoking.
    Ive especially thought about my early childhood and its only become more frequent since my hometown seems to be changing for the worse. Everything seems to be developing and changing and losing character. Id hate to see it become a suburb but its looking like its going in that direction.
    Just shit like that keeps me thinking about oldtimes, good thing to think about in my opinion.

3. all the time, the 90s were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.