Reminiscent Of a BAD Trip

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 89359, Feb 7, 2009.

1. For those of you who haven't seen this, I hope you enjoy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs&feature=popw00us00"]YouTube - David After Dentist[/ame]

Don't know how to make it viewable on this thread, if someone could do that i'd appreciate it.

But on a side note, i've been having some crazy mushroom flashbacks. I've only heard of this happening with acid, which I haven't tried, but theres no doubt thats what they are.

It usually happens when i'm watching somebody who is very animated or fashion oriented, and it hits my like a brick. I start thinking about how unpredictable everything is and how style, humor, and identity help us ignore these things. Its just a really panicky feeling, like i'm peaking on an 8th, and its taking a turn for the worse haha.

Its over in 5 minutes or so and its sooo comforting to be back within the safety of my human filters.:hello:

However, I know in a few years from now or less, I will want to refresh this concept in my subconscious, so that life can be more comforting and enjoyable than it would otherwise.

Don't know if anybody understands that but, it would be great if at least one person could relate..

2. hmm, never heard that happening off of shrooms. i knew acid could do that

3. Yea i'm curious to see if anyone else has experienced this.

How bout that video though huh!

4. u fuckin serious dude there has to be 4 of these threads on the first 3 pages

5. Too bad i'm a legit stoner and don't give a fuck.

My thread is unique, and cooler, so fuck off.:cool:

6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49jKeGyUCJE&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Cat Flushing A Toilet Music Video[/ame]

Now your thread is really unique. It has a cat flushing a toilet.

7. I know exactly what you're talking about. I never really get panicky but sometimes I'll just start thinking like "whoa, is this all real?"

Though I do sometimes get panicky when I get into my shower and I'm stoned or even sometimes when I'm not. I took a shower on shrooms and started to have a really bad trip in the shower lol so it's just not a very comfortable place for me anymore.

8. that cat video is the best thing i've seen all day. i fuckin love it.