Remembering the first time you got high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by deadweeds, Oct 25, 2002.

1. I remember I was at my old school dealers house haha. He had The Grateful Dead playing one moment. Then like Notorious B.I.G! It was hilarious so I chilled played some Need For Speed smoked some pot and it was one of my favorite times

2. The first time i tried to get high was around 3rd grade. i was at my friends house and we found his dads weed so we took a nug and a paper and tried to roll the nug up in the paper. lol. we didnt no that you had to break it up then roll it.

the first time i got high was with my older brother and my friend from 3rd grade . we were in the 5th grade at this time and when we got home from school, my brother was smoking out of a bong with ice and orange juice in it. so me n my buddy asked my brother if we could hit it and shure enough he let us smoke. so that is the first time i ever smoked we were bad lil kids tryn to smoke weed in the 3rd grade lol .

3. I was smoking weed with like 7 of my friends we had like 10 grams i think and we smoked all of it and we smoked joints and then we put the rouches in a pipe that the dudes dad uses for tabacco and after we smoked that we fucking fell and we all laid on the ground laughing and fell asleep lol

4. not the first time i got high.....first time my mom knew i was high. man..... so i was chiling at home and our fried came over. so he was blown off his ass and i jump in his lincoln on
    20s right screens and all that whatever so they spark up like 2 blunts... and after about half hour my mom comes out...... and my homie says "hat was dro bro".... my mouth is all dried up...eyes red.... you could really tell i was blown. my mom is like "pinche cabrones...fumando mota en frente mi casa!!." lmao i bust out laughing and. best time i had. my homies take off saying "love you moms......" lol its cool my mom didnt bitch me out :D

5. Agh I remember my first time. It was 8th grade... A few buddies and me ran to a park. My one friend had a bob marley gym bag (conspicuous much? Lol) and in that bag was like an 8th, some tin foil, a lighter, and a beaker we stole from science class. Oh yeah and a pen that was shaped like a cone for the stem.
    Now, luckily I had asthma, so I knew how to inhale smoke and stuff from my inhaler. So we made a bong and packed a bowl of what I'm pretty sure was haze. I took some hits, coughed till I died, then we packed another. My idea cuz I didn't feel shit.
    Anyway, after the second bowl, I realized I wasn't clearing it. So the next couple hits I took I cleared it and I fucking left my body. It felt like I was jesus or something. So I start spinning in circles and my friends are flipping shit on me because they don't want me to fall, (we were on a hill) long story short we ended up going back to my friends house and playing
    Halo for like 14 hours until tomorrow. Fuckin awesome.

6. I smoked out of a big home made water bong made from a sprite bottle and then I ate cold pizza with cheez its on top. It was the most relaxed I've ever felt :)

7. I was at a wooded area we called "The Flats" .. had a big pond or lake, whichever LOL. was with my bestfriend at the time, and 3 guys. So im the only girl, my friend leaves me to go to a deli, which felt like forever. Im sitting on a log after like 3 hits, I was rocking back and forth, saying I need to go to a hospital.. literally shaking. my friend FINALLY returns and sees the state im in and asks the kids whatd you do to my friend// ahhah never will forget that night

Damn, i guess I really am a paranoid person

8. My first time i was in 10th grade, and there was a couple of friends of mine i didnt really hang out with my friends i was kind of socially awkward then-thank god for weed!!-- anyways, my friend tells me shes having a party at her place for halloween, and said she'd smoke me up an im like well sure why not? so i go and her friends were all wanting to get candy n shit and we go out, smoke up in this alley, windy as FUCK thanks to southern alberta :p finally baked and im laughing my ass off at everything it felt like, got some candy, ate it all. went back to her place and passed out watching some wierd ass movie :) lovin it since

9. I prolly chillin' as fuck, in my backyard. Rolled a 1g of J and blaze it while ipod playing wiz khalifa's songs. love it till the last puff yo *****s.

10. a thread from 2002? nice. i love reading threads from a long time ago, its like going back in time i guess