Remembering the first time you got high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by deadweeds, Oct 25, 2002.

1. holy shit this thread has been around since 2002!!!!

2. hmmmm.... my first time was wit my best friend and our friend mia who we all knew as the stoner in our group. she had a half o and she offered to smoke us out so we were like down! after about three grams i still didnt feel it so she said we should walk into the canyon(a very large part of our forest) we smoke the rest of the half o and still felt nothing. so we got pissed off and walked back to my house..... then it hit us hard... i live in sandiego, dont kno how but we almost walked all the way to el centro.....about a two and a half hour drive away...hahaha my bro came and got us and the first thing he says is when did u guys start smoking? we were like today:) and he busted out a bong and a 30...best day ever

3. my first time was before going to the movies at 12 years old :smoking:
    usually u dont smoke that much or good quality weed on your first time but for me it was the opposite. i had a 2g joint of purple haze to myself for 5 bucks from my friend
    lucky me huh
    keep on smoking guys :smoking::wave:

4. and just wanted to know im new to this site but not knew to smoking joints but anyways how do i start a thread of my own

5. the first time i was actually high was when i was 14 and i smoked a bowl or 2 of some nice stuff with my step brother and some of his random ass friends and it sort of freaked me out. i remember walking down the train tracks (where our spot is) and i can remember my right leg sort of falling asleep and not working, and then when i realized it wasn't working it would start working again. so as i was walking like a retarded person i remember saying in my head over and over and over "im feeling the effects of marijuana" lol. at this point i was pretty freaked out thinking my next two hours would suck. i had a little gum wrapper in that big pocket on the front of your hoodie, and i would like play with it without realizing it. it felt like i was watching a movie of what i was seeing, and i was just sitting in the movie theater laughing. but then i would snap back into reality for like a few seconds. and when i talked i wasnt thinking about what i was saying, so i only finished like half of my sentences and was talking like a dumbass overall haha. overall a pretty fun day...:smoking:

sorry that was kinda long haha

6. My first time...wow this was many moons ago I was twelve...and back then man I was ADHD to the extreme I ran around and generally was just an annoying little fucker. My uncle 17 or 18 at the time was tasked with baby sitting me. A task which annoyed him to the point where he'd call my mom (his sister) a bitch and many other bad names for making him do it.

Before this he never smoked in front of me...in fact I never thought twice about weed I wasnt anti weed anything it just wasn't a factor. Well he goes into the back yard to smoke a ahem "cigarette". I notice the different smell, but I just thought it was some different type of cigar or something. So, I'm runnning around the back yard asking him stupid questions and I think just generally killing his buzz.

So much so that he yells at me to SIT THE FUCK DOWN! I do so, because before then he never really gotten that mad at me. I sit down right next to him....he then hands me the blunt. And says hit it...I know how to smoke, because before then I used to jack my uncle and moms cigarettes to smoke them cause I was a bad ass, and I did cop a buzz from it.

So, I hit it once...I coughed like a lil bitch...in fact I think he even said "you hit it like a bitch". To this day my throat never hurt so much...I'm not sure if it was because of my virgin lungs...or because my uncle smoked some schwagg, but whatever. After hitting it five to six times and handing it back...my head felt weird. Then my whole fucking world warped...I laughed like school girl and looked around at the sunny back yard and said to my uncle..."the world is pretty if you look at it right," My uncle cocks a brow at me and says. "Damn boy your fucked up....I get what you mean though" me and him then stare at what a nice day it was for about fifteen minutes.

I then break the silence by saying. "That wasn't no cigarette," My uncle laughed his ass off harder than I've ever heard him laugh to this day. I've been smoking weed ever since.
    And my ADHD...is all about non existant.

7. First time I got high... that was one scary die ha.

IT was freshman year and my friend was trying to get me high and I was like alright, why not. Me and my two friends went into the woods smoked a number of bowls and were on our way. We were walking to the close by shopping center. On the way I am all ***** eyed, my hands are like just hanging up like a t-rex, and I am so high. We get into the dollar store and I start freaking out. This old lady with bug eyes is just staring at me and she was disabled and so weird. I freak out and go outside start freaking out, panicing and shit. My friends come out, I am scared as shit, we go sit at this picnic table for like atleast an hour. My friend is paranoid thinking there is a cop around us and watching us (there wasn't). Then we walk back to my house and just chill waiting for the high to go away. lol i kept saying i would never smoke again HA

that was a crazy day

8. I was moving back from Oklahoma to Indiana, i had been talking to my friends over the phone and they had started smoking pot while i was away. at first i was disappointed in them

(i had no idea weed wasn't bad at all back then, always kinda listen to the bullshit i got fed
    at school)
    but i had become increasingly bored and stressed out with life, so the night before i left i called my buddy and said yeah sure ill smoke with you guys.

alright so not even a hour after getting back to my home in Indiana do my friends call me up and say there coming over to pick me up.

I was nervous because i knew they wanted to smoke. soon as i get in the car they pull out a J and light it up. on the way to my buddy's house. we will call him Brandon

already im really high and enjoying the ride, and i couldn't believe how music sounded.
    we get out and go up on his porch and they start rolling another one up.

im sitting here thinking, holy shit i don't know if i can handle this. there laughing there ass's off the whole time enjoying every min of me being a noob.

so we start smoking this duby and i remember feeling like i couldn't hold onto a thought for nothing. and i start laughing hysterically. we go for a cruise all the while me laughing my head off and loving the music. we go back to my other friends house.(the other guy in the car) we will call him trey. when we get there we go sit in his truck. they had bought a blunt rap. i had no idea what this even was but they pull out and break up a lot of bud. i said holy shit! are smoking all that. they said just wait

after a moment we start smoking, i didn't get halfway before i got too high and got kinda sick.

been doing it everyday since, i love my friends <3 ty guys :smoke:

9. hmm i was about 12 and i found my dads stashhh and me and my big bro smoked out of some joint wraps it litterally took us like 20 minutes to roll. but it was worth it he had some good shit. i was chokin for hours. and i had the gigggles. it was a priceless moment. my dad was pissed the next day when he found out we smoked his weed now we smoke together all the time.

10. Way back when I was 13. My friend had asked me about it before and we decided to get hold of a few spliffs off some older boys. Thinking back they probably ripped us off a lot but back then I think we were mostly pretending to be high.
    :rolleyes:

11. The first time i smoked was with a few friends in gr.7 out of a glass pipe. I totally didn't understand the concept of the carb on the pipe for some reason lol so i didn't get high.. The first time i got high was with my best friend who ive known since pre school till now and were still the best of homies. We were looking around his dads shed because he told me that he was in the car with his dad and he quickly grabbed a bag from under the seat so he knew his dad smoked. While we were looking we found his dads stash with like a quarter of pot and a stone pipe carved to look like an elephant ( you toke from the trunk) and we loaded 4 bowls in the shed got super stoned and went into his play house and watched anchorman. The part at the start with the water skiing squirrel cracked me and him up so hard lol. Ive been tokin ever since. Best bro toking moment i can remember.

12. My first time was amazing. and yes, I did get high the first time. To steal a page from Mr. Chapelle- "I was TORE UP!"

What had happened was, our band had got evicted from our band house. This was in 2006. We had a show to play the next day, so were movin' everything out of the house, and getting prepared for the next day, the usual. And the day before, somehow (and this NEVER happened there) I found myself totally alone in our swamped out house. That's odd, cause there was ALWAYS people there. Anyhoo, all that was left for furniture was about one recliner in the living room, and everything else was trash and shit on the ground. not like food trash, but paper, old magazines and bills. Oh, and the computer, which i decided to get on and browse, and at the time, i was drinking a Bawls, and the bottle fell off the computer stand, and hit a stack of papers. I go to grab it up, shuffle some papers, and what do I find? a sandwich bag with what I was sure was weed in it. I had never seen before in person, mind you, but knew what it would probably look like. I smell it, and I had never smelled such a sweet scent in my life. I was convinced. It was weed. Although I had certainly been curious, I had never tried it, and believed quite a hefty amount of the bullshit taught in school about it. But this time, I said, fuck it! I'm gonna try it. I knew we had TOP papers in the house, so I ran upstairs and grabbed them, went on the back steps (retarded, i'm aware, but for reasons not so clear to me now, i didn't want the house to smell) and proceeded to roll about 7 ciggarette size joints. It was a ton of shake, and little nugs here and there. mids i'm guessing. But I lit the first one, took the biggest hits, held them in forever, and blazed all 7 joints. Well, after i was done, I didn't feel a damn bit different. So i was a bit confused, naturally, and chalked it up to a loss. Then I stood up. The nanosecond that occured, I was transported to new, psychedelic, hazy universes of the universe. I had to grab the pole on the steps to keep from falling, and the next 6 hours i was ripped off my ASS, alone, and it was amazing. A while (15 mins-hour, idk) after i blazed, I went out again for a cig. I had also started smoking cigs very recently, and still got majorly high off nicotene. Well when i did that, the two combined and hit me full force, i stumbled back into the house after only a few drags and collapsed on the floor where i promptly passed out for a half-hour. I woke up still very much peak high. It was fun.:smoke:

13. 15 years old behind some pizza spot, smoke about 3 bowls for 3 ppl and bought 3 large pizzas, then we ran home and i was yelling my pants are falling off but my legs were just numb

14. my first time smokeing was in brasil and i was 12, my cousin asked me if i was high and i responded no but then i tried to spit and then i figured out i had a baaadd case of cotton mouth... ahhh 35 blunts in a week

15. the only memorable thing was eating the most delicous pasta of my life
    it was cold plain spaghetti

16. My first time was with two of my cousins and two other friends we went to a white shed there was in my old neighborhood and my friend took out a pipe and started blazing then he passed it around and when one of my cousins who had never smoked before took a hit he started spitting all over the place like a lil bitch. When we all smoked like 5 bowls each we were gone then we went back to one of my friend's house and got the munchies real bad so we decided to go to DQ on the way there we stopped at a gas station and I bought a bag of Doritos, some Beef Jerky, Gummy Worms, and like 8 Cow Tales(I ate it all in the car). When we got to DQ i bought a 1/2 lb. Classic Grill Burger with Cheese, fries and Dr.Pepper after that I bought a Cookie Dough Blizzard...I ate like a fucking pig LOL!:hello:

17. The first time for me. Well I was at my best friends house and I knew her brother smoked so I went outside and asked if I could try it, he let me, but made me promise to make him some easy Mac. I felt so retarded, cuz I actually tried making him some, but some how i screwed it up!! Must be the first time ganja! :p

18. First time i was 12 smoked a joint didnt get high but the taste was so weird i think it had to be skunk still have faint tastes of it to this day thats how good it tasted

19. My first time was when I was 14. I had smoked a couple times before but never got high. So i had a feeling that day would be it. My buddy and I went to field near the local high school and we start toking up. We were passing it back and forth and my buddy being the veteran toker he was (at age 14!) got a really nice cherry going. So basically at that point all I had to do was inhale. I inhaled deeply and watched the embers burn with a crackling sound and took in as much smoke as my virgin lungs could hold. I used his famed technique of holding in as I slowly released smoke from my nose. As the cloud of smoke cleared away I thought to myself why am I not high? Disappointed we started heading back to his house when I noticed a black cat. Forgetting the superstition behind black cats I was more concerned by the fact that I wasn't high. When all of a sudden I noticed the cat was standing on it's head. I thought to myself "Cats can't stand on their head!" Then it hit me...FUCK! I"M HIGH! We see another car pull in and assume it's a cop patrolling. We freak out and jump a fence except that my pants caught on the fence and end up ripping the ass part of my pants. We then realize that it turned to just be a guy who pulled in to toke up himself! So the whole walk back to his house my buddy's laughing his ass off at the hole in my ass and keeps trying to poke his finger through it. But I could really care less. I'm too preoccupied by the fact that I now have no saliva in my mouth and fact that I feel like I'm floating.
    We stop by a 7-11 and as soon as I walk in everything on the shelves is surrounded by a golden aura. (Half-Baked:smoke:) I immediately spot a huge bag of Cooler Ranch Doritos and snag them. I walk up to the cashier and he stares at me and clearly knows I'm high. I could fucking care less, I pay the dude, and bounce. We start heading back to his house (which is a two family house and his mom owns all of it) and start walking up the stairs. I look up the long staircase which looks like a fucking mountain and realize I'm not going to make it. He's like dude don't worry just relax and walk. As I start walking the staircase seems to be getting longer so I'm like oh shit I'm going to die. So he's like dude you got to be quiet cause his older brother was practicing with his band in the other house. So I was like ok I can do this. So I finally make it to the top and get to his room. I finally get to sit down and then my high really starts to peak.
    Now I have thoughts racing through my head but my buddy calms me down. He keeps telling me NOTHING can happen to me. The worst thing that will happen is I'll fall asleep. So after a while I felt better and we just chilled. Then his brother left so we went into the other house and I got a play his ill Ibanez on his ill double stack Spyder amps. I wrote something but forgot it the next day. But just the sensation of playing was incredible as if I had endless possibilities of what I could come up with it. His brother came home we chilled with him for a while and then my high started to come down. I was starting to feel like I wanted to pass out. We went up to his room and passed out. I had a crazy dream that night that I was in my middle school bathroom and there was this little turtle struggling to climb out the window. So I went over and gave him a little push and he fell on the grass outside. He looked at me and gave a me a little nod and slowly started crawling away.
    I woke up the next morning totally expecting some kind of headache but incredibly I felt awesome. I was very content with myself and the world around me. I was fucking starving though and by some chance of fate I walk downstairs and see a fucking platter of ham and cheese croissants. I nearly shat myself. I grabbed one in each hand and stuffed them into my face. I had never been more happy in life! So it was a memorable experience with barely any negativity. I did learn three very important lessons from the experience. 1) Weed is awesome. 2) Turtles are pretty cool 3) It's better to have a couple close friends who will watch out for you and have your back than it is to have a ton of acquaintances.

20. :rolleyes: