Remembering the first time you got high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by deadweeds, Oct 25, 2002.

1. i rember the first time i got high! it was me and my two friends in one of there brothers rooms, he had left a box of weed with about a Phat dime in it! well.....we decided to smoke it........all of it! he had a green alian cup about a foot and a half loog that he made into a water bong. we each had like 10 hits out of that thing and we were BAKED! I had tracers like a mother fucker we were all geek'n so bad. ever sence then i never have goten that high. i've tried, smoked sooo much and still couldn't reach it! THAT WAS THE BEST HIGH THAT I'VE EVER HAD!

2. This is a duplicate of a post I did in the "did you get high the first time" but what the hell, I´m lazy lol.

my first time was someday this last week. the girl i was with took a look at me and asked me a few questions and then told me "yes, you are high". But I didn´t feel much different. only thing was probably feeling that the road ahead of us got longer and longer, like it was a rubber band road. but only that. no fast heartbeat, no unstoppable laughter (she did laugh a lot tho) and no enhanced sounds or senses, and after that no munchies. well, I told her I have munchies by default since I´m always in the mood for food, always with appetite.

maybe I didnpt inhale right from that tiny pipe

but I did sleep like a log and actually got some quality rest, which is something i very rarely have. and I woke up thirsty as hell and with teh cottonmouth.

So I guess I got semi-high or pre-high, with some of the secondary effects aswell...

cheers

3. i member my 1st time, it wuz my nigga's birthday, and he'd been smokin kill bout 2 or 3 yrs mo than me. so we were watchin t.v. and he kept askin me "wunna get high? lets go get high". for like. 10mins straight. than i wuz like, fo sho then, lets do this. we went b-hind his garage and him and his nephew (Birdman) gatherd. my nigga bust this pipe wit 2 bowls on it.:confused: we loaded one up, he blazed it and took a big ass hit. Birdman did and than it wuz me. my nigga lit it 4 me and i puffed. i really didnt feel a lot. but then we went on a rodeo wit sum other peeps (my nigga's bro,g/f,cuz,etc.) and smoked a joint in tha truck. than we got back home and hit up a gravetiy bong, than another blunt. thats when i got fucked up. i wuz laughin at everything. me and my nigga had to walk around for a whole min. it wuz like a fuckin jounrey and shit. it wuz tight. i saw a rock on tha ground and i picked it up. i didnt know it wuz wet, and i threw it real far and said "Eww, Faulk"!! thats whut my nigga said i sounded like. like a british guy. than to top it off, on tha way back to tha house, this girl (my nigga's cuz), she like.....14 and outta no where in tha distance, she's running and than slips in mud and falls flat down on her back. makein a "UH!" sound. damn that wuz tha funniest thang ive ever seen in my life. this lil kid (my nigga's nephew) runs up to her, points his finger at her and laughs out loud. i thought i wuz gunnna die frum not breathing and laughing so much......best 1st time eva....o yea...and only....................damn!

4. i'll never forget the first time i got high. I was 13 years old. My friends cousin was up from florida and he was a huge pothead...my friend and i decided to try it. we used a paper towel tube as a steam roller...i took about 8 hits, my entire lungs full of smoke each time and held each hit as long as i possibly could. i had no idea what i was getting into.

10 minutes later it hit me like a brick and i freaked out. I seriously thought I was going to die, so did my friend and his cousin. I had the worst lag ever. I'd move and it wouldn't feel like i was moving till liek 2 seconds later. I kept trying to tell myself that everything would be alright and reminded myself where i was every 2 seconds cuz i kept forgetting.

I was high for an honest 6 hours. I was god damned FUCKED UP! In this time my mom called and I had to talk to her...god knows what I even said. I remember my friend telling me she wanted me to go to the high school to pick up my sisters science fair project (my friends house was right down the road). I remember going to the school and them telling me to wait outside cuz i was too fucked up. I remember waiting for what seemed like 2 hours...and i got nervous so i went looking for them. I ran into some kids i knew and they were like "are you high dude?" and i was like "no, i don't smoke" lol.

Probably one of the worst experiences of my life and it really turned me off to smoking for a long time. I didn't do it at all for like 2 years after that. then started smoking every couple months. The only thing thats turned me back onto it is college. I started to like it when i started hanging around kids that always made smoking a good time. We wouldn't even play video games...we wouldn't watch tv....we'd sit staring at a blank tv screen and start cracking up over ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

5. First time I smoked I did not get high. The first time I got high was the 2nd time I smoke. I smoked out of a pipe that was like 12 inches long. I inhaled, coughed, and felt nothing. So after we smoked a few bowls im just sittin there chillin feelin nothin. Then all of a sudden everything got kinda fuzzy, I just got a warm funny happy feeling and I was just cracking up so hard. I was talking to my friends and I was trying to finish a sentence it was like "You guys (hahahaahahahahahhaha) no no seriously you guys (hahahaahahahhaahah) no I'm being serious now you guys (hahahahaha)" oh man it was great.

6. my first time was the summer before 7th grade, i was 12 or 13. i came home from a movie or something and my brother was completely dead asleep at like 8pm, so i was weirded out because his friend was over. so i asked his friend and he said they smoked and i asked if hed let me try it. he said yes, so we got hella blazed. i kept sinking into my boul of lucky charms. good shit, been smoking since

7. The first time I got high i was with my Boyz playing spades and drinking St. Ives Special brew. I was 15, also 9 years ago for me. I don't recall feeling high until the second blunt was lit. There were 4 heads on 4 blunts in the end. I thought I was going to overdose! I didn't know what the hell I was supposed to feel like. My friends laughed at me of course because at 15 and 16 they were seasoned smokers, I was an innocent little girl from the suburbs hanging out with city boyz. How that night changed me forever! I love them for sharing the ganja with me!

8. ok the first time i ever got high lol it was the first time i smoked and i was 12 i was at my grandmas house i was with my brother who was 18 and his friend who was 19 and i stole a cigg from his friend and i went into the bathroom to smoke it and my brother walked in on me smokein a cigg and he told me to come to the bed room and i was scared he was gonna tell on me he told me if i wanted to smoke i had to smoke with him or he was gonna tell and i said ok so his friend lit a blunt and he hit it and handed it to me and i hit it but i didnt inhale and they started to make fun of me so he told me to hit it again and suck in a big breath of air and hold it well i didnt want them to think i wasnt kool cuz i didnt inhale so i took a super hit and i inhaled it and i started coughin so hard i thought i was gonna throw up then they really started to make fun of me but i went into the bathroom and i noticed everything was warm and fuzzy and i was blazed so i went back to my brothers room and they were watchin cops and i was so high my heart was beatin so fast and it was hard to breath i got really scared and paranoid and they police sirens from the show were scarein me then my brother was like are you high and i thought it was the funniest thing in the world and i started laughin then my grandma walks in the room and i laught harder cuz she looked so funny with rollers in her hair so she asked whats so funny and then i tell her my brother told us a joke so then i start to tell my grandma a dirty joke a bout a blond and she said god i swear you kids are on drugs ( she said it just jokein) and i swear i laughed for 30 mins then she left the room and i went to bed lol god good times good times

9. i remember it like it was yesterday
    first time getting high i had mixed feelings i was about 13 and had been smoking cigs for about a year or two so had zigzags on hand
    was walking back from the dairy i got the cigs from yaknow kicking stones
    and fell open a bag of broken up buds probably grinded was about an 4 grams
    picked it up and put it in my pocket and said fuckit im gonna smoke it so i rolled a J which was about 2 grams the worst looking J in the world i had to double skin it sparked it up and smoked the whole thing myself

now this is where it get interesting i tossed the bag with the rest of the weed left away cos i was like "fuck this shit i dont wanna do this again" then got the worst case of cottonmouth EVER! i had a few bucks in my pocket so i brought some coke some licorice with chockolate in the middle and a thing of chicken wings
    scoffed that down in record time i was so paranoid my parents would find out or i would die i wasnt educated on drugs back then only had propaganda shoved down my throat

i remember i couldnt walk straight and walked in a zig zag pattern all the way home there was some dudes about 19 on a porch of a house i walked past and i heard them say "haha look at this dude he must be tripping" and they all laughed which made me more paranoid cos my parents would notice im stoned

once i got home i went stright to my room lay on my bed and puked up this weird chicken/licorice/chocolate/coke mix i shoved my sheets with puke on them under my bed to paranoid to go out the room cos my parents would see me and those sheets stayed under my bed for about a week i completly forgot that i spewed and only rememebred after a week

i remember still buzzing hardcore in the morning and most of the following day

the bud i smoked was reeeeeaaaaaaally dank n skunky
    and i smoked a whole 2 gram joint to myself!!!!

now i love mary and she loves me and treats me VERY well :smoke:

10. Ahhhhh....The first time. We went to the local fair and met up with this guy and bought a 20 bag of swag and then went back to his house and walk to a local store and bought drinks. Then went to a factory and hid in the side thing, near some propane tank. We were smoking outta this wooden pipe that was made from a broom handle. My other friend threw-up so we started walking back to my friends house. We went in his basement and opened up the cellar hatch thingy. The finished off out of that, I didn't really get high cuz i didn't know how to inhale yet, but the next day I was tired as hell.

11. it was 420 when i was in 8th grade. me and 3 other friends along with one friends older bro and his friend hit 4 footers for most of the day and night. i remember tripping over his dog fence. i also remember a guy coming to the door delivering something for a graden or something and saying you guys been smoking? hahahah so we must have reaked and he said dont worry about i used to do a little of that myself. we wanted to invite him to smoke but we pussied out.

12. That's actually really beautiful. Beautiful enough to write my first post. Ever since my first time getting caught my relationship with my parents has gone downhill. I mean yes we have our laughs, but its just not the same as it used to be. I just don't want to stop smoking weed, but just like time weed heals everything.:hello:

13. Well, the first time i got high was pretty sweet. It was the summer in between 10th and 11th grade. I was with my best friend and her cousin. Her cousin had been smoking a lot before this time. She got us the goods from some big white gangster guy and a sketchy looking skinny white girl in these trashy apartments.
    We had the idea to smoke in my friends backyard in a tent. She had a big yard so it was cool. We had a laptop, a lamp and some comfy pillows,blankets, and of course food. We smoked out of a diet coke can. haha. but we toked up and passed it around while chillin to good music. I didnt get too high but heyyy it was good enough.
    :D

14. I was just turning 15 at the time, me and two other friends bought a fuck load of some of the shittiest weed ive ever seen (seriously, even though it was the first time I had seen bud up close I was pretty well aware that it was some super regs). Anyways one of the kids had been smoking for a little while and kind of knew what to do so we start lighting up gravity bong hit after gravity bong hit in his room WHILE his mom is home. We were fucking blitzed..I felt like i was trippin on shrooms, full on body/mind high right, we end up going outside and too much wierd shit ensued for me to type it all, I remember that outside time ended when one of his neighbors threw a chair at us off of his porch (as a joke) but we were trippin out and thought he was tryin to kill us. We then passed out in home boy's room at 8 oclock listening to Pink Floyd's "The Wall"

15. i was 15 or 16 and i was with my best friend on this jumping bridge where we go swimming. we smoked a doobie and took 3 or 4 rips out of a steamroller made out of a plastic cranberry juice container. didn't feel anything or think i was high until this old man came walking down the trail near the bridge. he stopped and talked to us for about 15 minutes. something about his stance while he was talking to us just made me lose it. coudln't stop laughing for the rest of the time this old guy was talking to us....didn't seem to phase him tho.

16. man, the 1st time i got high, was when i was at college, n my now best mate asked me to go bak 2 his for a toke, smoked up the best hydro, got so stoned, went bak to class, with a bottle of coke with whisky in it, spilt a bitt of it, and got in trouble for havin whisky in class, haha was soooo high, will never forget that

17. the first time i smoked was beginning of freshman year. my cousins had been smoking a lot before than but they did not want me to try it because they said they did not want to give anyone his first hit. then one weekend they let me try it and i almost passed out i had a whole blunt to myself the first time i smoked. ever since then i just be high all the time

18. the first time i smoked was awesome! Me and 2 friends smoked some bud that wasnt even dry! We still got blasted though, i thought i was dreaming like a couple seconds after i smoked it, and i was high all night!!!

19. After break-fast of Yom Kippur, 2004. My friend, A, asks me and another friend, J, is we want to hang out, and we say yes. I have hockey the next morning, so I bring along my stick and a small bag of clothes. A few minutes later, he asks if we want to smoke. J says yes (he had always wanted to, and wanted to get a connection), but I was more hesistant, because of hockey early the next morning. They convinced me, and we bought a twenty bag off this sketchy dealer who brought them in a giant newspaper bag to look homeless. Then we went to this kid's house. He was M, and we never liked him in middle school, but apparently, he was a big smoker now, and A and M were good friends. J and I said hi awkwardly, and we went to his room. He got his piece, we finished a half bottle of Smirnoff something, and up to his roof. It was as small, wooden pipe, but it did the trick. The first few times around I didn't hit it, but then A asked, and I said yes, and he showed me what to do. I took one hit, and felt nothing. I took a second hit (both ridiculously huge, especially for a newbie like I was), and all of a sudden, everything got blurry as shit. Like rainbow colored TV-snow or some shit. Like all the pixels were random colors. Anyway, it was awesome for a bit, until I told someone and they said, "Oh shit, he's gonna pass out!" and they freaked out, but then I just threw up all over this kid's roof.

The next thing I remember we were eating donuts almost a mile away. I had my hockey stick and the bag I came with. Amazingly. And I was only out five bucks. And had acquired nearly twenty donuts. =]

Fucking awesome. Apparently, we met one of J's teachers on the street, and we all had to act normal, and I couldn't, so they told her that I had severe ADHD, which she belived. LOL it was hilarious.

And I never smoked with either of them again. In fact, I haven't even seen any of them since. Weird.

20. I remember my first time. We were trying to be all sneaky, and myf riend bought some shitty pipe with literally a straw to suck out of so we went into his garage to smoke some shitty ass regs. I got really high cuz we sparked up about 6 bowls and I read this book in Spanish. It was before I could semi-fluently speak Spanish so it was all weird and I laughed a bunch. Then I had the best sleep of my life.