Remembering the first time you got high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by deadweeds, Oct 25, 2002.

1. first time was 9th grade, i told my friend i wanted a quarter, and got it for 35, just some shwag. After school i walked to ym friends daniels and john soon came later, we walked down the railroad tracks to a wooden swing, and hit out of johns corn cob bowl for ever. then i took a res hit and it was was like damn. then we headed to teh football game, saw two hot chicks, i wish i remember their names. We then went to my bud, griffs house and started tokin out of the bong forever. His dad walks up and was like, "hey boys, you want some pizza" i responded with "hell yeah" what a great night, my boys rock.

2. lets see, i was at my freind terran's house, and her brother michal, had just gotten an ounce, and he was asking me if i smoked bud before, and i said nah, so the packed it hella, and let me have first hit out of terran's glass pipe, i got such a bit hit, i started coughing, and couldnt stop till it was my hit again, and after the secound hit, i couldnt stop for hell long, and terran was like "oh my god! we killed shawn!" the i started laughing fucking hella, and then i had to go home after a few more bowls, i had a thing of ham, then passed out on the bed....good times....good times...

3. i remember my first time...
    i was about 15 and had gone to this aftershow party thing for a school play id just had a big role in (suckers) and id been interested in pot fer a while and knew some of the other dudes who were in the play smoked it... anyhoo, i thought 'fuck it follow yer nose dude' and i did... right inta the front garden where there were some guys sittin down behind a car tht i sorta knew and they were all like 'dude, you were pretty good in the play' and just passed me a j and i was all like 'cool' so we smoked a couple there. then i went inside, pretty blazed, and started explorin the house and i opened this one door upstairs to a computer room and there were some more guys and gals toking up with a blunt and hotboxing the room. so i stayed there for a while ;-) then i remember knockin a scanner off a table and talkin shit like 's'ok i drop my scanner from the cieling all the time!' then i went downstairs and my mate sam was all like 'dude are u ok? you look fuckin green!' and i just grinned and went beer raidin... i dont really remember much apart from about 1 in the morning i was thinkin shit im wasted an my mum'll pick me up soon. luckily she just thought i was drunk!

4. My first time

I was 11 or 12 at my friends house his older brother and my older sister smoked A LOT. We were looking through his brothers room trying to find some money to order a pizza and we found a bowl with about half an o next to it. We had nothing to do that day so we thought what the hell and did about 3 bowls. We went inside and listened to skynard. Happy ending

5. Ahh... good tymez... Lets see... first tyme...

It was with my buddy Keith behind a public library at 12 at night. I was bunking at his house. We only lit a couple bowls and i didn't get high...

Ohhh well.. at least I had better tymes...

6. My first time was before school with a shit load of friends. I got into my Techincal Drawing class and I said to my one friend: Do you know the guy who made the alphabet was high, he's like what, I was like because h and i are next to each other.. haha..

I still smoke pot, infact I'm high now but i mostly do dex now. I love DXM. <3

7. been smokin bout 4 months...

First Try - Went out with my cousin and our friend and hit off a pipe behind an old pool shed, nothing.

Second Try - Behind my house out of a toilet paper roll pipe I made. Nothing.

Third Try - Used a pipe the same friend i smoked with my first time gave me, got stoned off my ass. All i remember is listening to music all night though. :-/

8. I had a friend, he had been smokin for awhile, and he always told me he was gonna smoke me out one day, and I always thought "yea, sure". I was one of those narrow minded kids that believed everything the government told him. So, finally, getting into those late teen years, i decided i wanted to try it. In a nut shell, I only got buzzed cause I wasn't taking very big hits. The first time i ever got shit faced, was the first time i ever smoked kryp. I remember sitting there after about three hits and all of a sudden, it hit me. I felt like an earthquake was happening becuase everything looked, and felt like it was shaking, I was scared thinking that something was very wrong. I somehow managed to tell my friends, and they laughed and said it was just really good weed and I was just very very very high. The rest of the night, I just laughed uncontrollably. Also, anybody notice that most people, for their first time, need someone to light it for them? I did.

9. my first time waz when i waz 12 me and my hommiye went to the movies we buy our tickets and were going in all of a sudden in the halls this black guy drops this big ass bud on the floor while he was putting his money back in his pocket. So me and my hommiey were like fuck the movie lets go smoke this shit up and then we get a ride to my hommies apt but his moms there so were standing there thinking were the fuck are we going to smoke it up. After 20 min we see our other hommie omar mom leave so we sit in his apt smokeing that shit up then we wathed south park. Good times

10. My first time was about a year ago. I was at school and it was exam time... and yes i had an exam that day. So at lunch a couple of my friends asked me if I wanted in and i said "sure, why not just try it to see what its like" So we went out back to the smokin area and rolled a J and smoked it. Then me and my one friend went and played some bball for awhile... then i had to go write my exam which i actually think i did well on. After that i went home and just chilled. It wasn't anything special and it was a weird feeling high, but it did last very long... i smoked around 12pm and when i went to bed at around 12 i still felt the buzz. I didn't start smoking regulairly until 5 months later.

11. My first time was awesome!! It was with my best friends Cody and matt. I know ozzy was there and I want to say marc was there but I can't quite remember...it was two years ago..when I was 17 .and I was stoned. So we went behind my house ..walked probably 600 yards to my motocross track which was deep into the woods. Being my first time cody said raymond gets green hit. I'm pretty sure I hit it wrong a few times,.. but they showed me how and I eventually got it. so after about 5 minutes of waiting around I decide to go get my motorcycle and ride around the track.

I remember running back to my house through the trails, and noticing that my eyes would never fully focus on things that were passing by. It felt like I was running a really really long time as well. I finally got to my house and rode my motorcycle up to my track. I started haulling ass around that track. I was sooo zoned in. cody matt ozzy ...and I think marc was there.... hell I don't know..they were sitting at one of the corners. so I came around the corner and somehow got within about 5 inches of there toes..none of them even budged except for matt who looked like he was diving for his life. I completely sprayed them with dirt...all except matt who dove into the woods. when I came back around they were all making fun of matt saying he was a wuss. Ozzy was like Dude raymond that was awesome how in the hell did you get that close and not hit us....

uuhhh...I didn't really mean to do that

they all started busting up laughing and asked me why I didn't take the credit for it....good times!

12. The First time i ever smoked weed i had one of the greatest highs ever. I had been dealing at the time but did not smoke so i always had weed because i was dealing my friend Justin calls me up and asks to come over well he comes over the next day and spends the night. I told him that if he wanted to smoke some weed i had some and he said to bust it out then so i broke out about 3/4 of an ounce and he rolled like 6 fat ass joints then we put the weed back in its hiding place and went into the front yard to smoke under the willow tree we each smoked 3 joints and needless to say i was so high that when we came in i bust out laughing for no reason watsoever we just walked inside and as soon as i stepped in the door i started laughing my ass off he told me to chill out or we were going to get busted by my parents but i told him that i couldnt stop laughing and to shut the fuck up cuz my parents wouldnt care because they are huge potheads themselves i finally stopped laughing about 10 minutes later and just sat there for like an hour and a half and dint say a word then for some reason i yelled out as loud as i could that i had a huge dick and my parents came down and asked wat was up i told them i was stoned as all hell and they couldnt do shit about it because then they would be hipocrits they laughed and asked where i got the weed and i told them i was one of the biggest dealers in my school(which was completely true) it was really late at night and after my parents went back upstairs i started getting paranoid as all hell i kept thinking that my parents were gonna come down and bust us for being high and my boy J kept telling me to calm down because they had already come downstairs and explained wat i told them and wat i did and shit and once again huge fits of laughter came out of me and didnt stop for about 20 minutes this time by this time about 3 hours had passed and i still wasnt coming down yet then i passed out cold and woke up at 9 in the morning still stoned 5 hours after i had passed out and 8 hours after i had smoked hehe good times good times lol then again the first time i ever got drunk was when i was 2 and still remember that i drank my moms screwdriver down and it was like 3/4 of a tall glass of vodka and a 1/4 of a glass of orange juice mixed together keep in mind i did not know there was alcohol in it at the time but man did i love that drink i still love screwdrivers

13. My first time was at school when i was about 13, before my last lesson me and a few others went and had a few joints behind the school. Anyway when we went 2 class we had a new teacher! They had a really funny accent and whenever they spoke all u could hear is us at the back nearly pissing our selfs. Anyway she came over 2 us and was asking questions like what r u laughing at and we was trying 2 not 2 laugh and it just made it worse. We got sent 2 the head and while we was in there trying our best not 2 laugh he kept spitting when he talked and had really bad breath and i just burst out laughing it was funny as fuck.

14. Bringing back memories. I was 14 and my friends and I bought an 1/4. We smoked about a 2 grams right after school ( friday ) and didn't feel much so we put it away and hung out for a while. Everyone had to go home except one guy ( now my best friend ) and we decided to smoke the rest and see what happened. We had an awesome Sherlock Bubbler and went to the high school bleachers at about 11:00 and smoked all of the remaning 1/4. We just sat down in the middle of the football field for about an hour w/o saying a word untill one of us burst out laughing. Good times.

15. The first time was in a giant treehouse we built in a public park, and the myth about not getting high the first time was false for me. I was pretty faded. we smoked a shitload and came back the next day and the park rangers destroyed our creation. damn rangers....

16. I remember the first time was with my cousin. We didn't have anything to smoke with at the time, he had been smoking for a little while, but didn't have a piece or anything. So I made a homemade bong out of a Chuck E. Cheese bottle thing that has a lid on top and a straw. So anyway I hit it once and started coughing like mad, I was a little buzzed, but not high. So then we go to my grandparents house, they were out of town, and we smoke there. Again not high, just buzzed. That's the first time I smoked, the first I got high was at my house with my cousin, again, this must have been about a month later or so, during that time I loaned my older cousin my bong and he left it at his friend's house and it got thrown away. So with my awesome ingenuity I fashioned a carboard tube and a small piece of aluminum foil and made a pipe. I only smoked 2 small bowls of this stuff and the rom was fucking spinning, I couldn't close my eyes without thinking I was going to fall and I kept getting closed-eye hallucinations. It was really hard to watch Half Baked like this. I will never forget that night.

17. The first time i toked, i was with a couple old friends, i was just sittin there chillin, and they were like "do you get high?" i was like "hell yeah" (tryin to sound cool) lol.. so we took 1/4 down by this creek and toked up like 3 bowls of that, then met some other people and had another 2 bowls... then we walked back to this one guys house, and just chilled for a while... i was fucked up.. haha

18. first time i toked i got RIPPED. I had never tried anything in my life. I completely went nutts. My hand was moving by itself and everything.

crazy times.

19. Well lets see now. Ah yes i remember it clearly. Before i tell this story there needs to be a little backround on it. My whole life ive grown up straightlaced. My mom never did anything in high school so she expects me to be the same way. But then i met Tim O. (we have a few tims on the bball team so we call him tim o). One night a friend of ours, who i now think is a faggot, told us to go to a party at some girls house. Now none of the team parties that much (they get down with sober HALO tourneys). Anyway we go to this party. Ive always wanted to party in high school but didn't really have the chance because i wasn't of the "social class". We get there and its a rager. over 100 kids in this little ass house. Now tim buys some super shitty weed from this senior that he doesn't know and he doesn't ask me cus even i knew that she skimped people on weed. We go back to chris' house and sneak out to smoke it. This sucked cus chris has a huge house. But it was ok cus its a really new house so nothing really squeaks. We sneak outside and smoke in the woods behind his house out of a popcan. I get sorta high and in the end tim o scares me by coughing and i blow the bowl. Then we went upstairs and watched the visualizations on the xbox.

20. I got so high the first time I smoked it was rediculous. I smoked a fat blunt with some of the dankest meds and we went to my friends apartment where he had people over. I just couldn't stop smiling even when I tried. Then this kid went into the bathroom and took a shit and it was the funniest thing i have ever seen because there was no toliet paper and my friend ran from a room to get more and he runs out of a room with like 6 rolls of toliet paper dropping them on the floor and everything so everyone's attention started going towards him and the bathroom. Finally when the kid that shit came outta the bathroom everyone knew he shit in there and he came out soooo high, and was like MAN I JUST CAME FROM CABO AND I DIDN'T GET TO TAKE A SHIT THE WHOLE TIME. It was so stinky and me and my friends thought this one chick liked it because she kept going towards it and smelled it like every minute. Had to be one of the funnest highs ever.