Remembering the first time you got high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by deadweeds, Oct 25, 2002.

1. this was like my 3rd time blazin (didnt get high the first 2 times).
    anyways i was in like 7th grade and i thought maybe weed doesnt affect me cuz i smoked twice but didnt get high. well my buddy got some hydro and we go to this vacant lot and smoke like a couple of real real small bowls (though we didnt think they were that small at the time). we finish up and start walking away and i kept thinking to myself that weed doesnt affect me. then i turn my head and glance at a potted plant. it looked like the whole world was under a strobe light, so trippy. so right then i realized.... im high.

after that we walked around this open air mall (we smoked just outside of the mall) and i was paranoid the whole night. i couldnt feel my legs and i felt as if i was in a dream and i kept thinking what if im not able to wake up. i was scared as hell cuz the place was crowded and theres always lots of security and i knew i musta looked pretty fucked up. i had to keep shaking my head side to side every 10 seconds sorta to make sure i was awake and to try and get rid of the strobe light effect. anyways it was real fun and really trippy even though i was scared as hell lol

2. The first time I smoked I got high. It was less than a year ago. I was hanging out with my friends Stacy and Lisa. *couch*imapimp*cough* :cool: Well we went over two another guys house, I guy I kinda knew but Lisa and Stacy had been friends with for a while. Another guy we're friends with was there too. The guys were watching freddy got fingered when we got there and we all decided that movie sucked so we went out to sit on the porch so a couple people could smoke their cigars and cigarettes. I was a nonsmoker and still am when it comes to tobacco so I just sat there playing guitar. Stacy went to her car and came back with some weed and her pipe. I knew most of them smoked, but had never been around when they did it. She packed a bowl and we smoked it, then another and another and another. I have no idea how many bowls we could have possibly gone through but it was quite a few. They told me how to inhale so I didn't have much problem with that. So I smoked a lot out of that little pipe. It's a metal thing just a couple inches long that makes a right angle to the side and then another to the front so the bowl isn't directly under your nose. Later someone did a blunt and I joined in on that. Stacy kept asking me if I felt it and I kinda did but then I got up and went inside and it hit me like a ton of bricks. We were stoned before 7:30 and I was sober before I got home around midnight. I had a great nights sleep that night, too. I never go to bed at 12.

3. Mmmm....the first time i tried a spliff i wasant fucked at all..?probally tea leaves or sumthin lol...
    ne way the 'second time' it was wicked! I was with my best smokin m8 at the time, and his lil bro who didint smoke. It was about 9:00pm and we were at some party were there were loadz of ppl that i knew frm school. At the start of the party me my m8 and his bro went 4 a walk....he pulled out a fat spliff which was already built (very fat..lol) then i thought i tried it once what can it do this time..? i started smokin jus didint care really..puff.puff...pufff..puffetc not feelin funny at this point....ne way then i passed it 2 my m8. about 15mins l8r i went to the toilet...i went 4 a piss (like u do) my eyes jus closed and i was rockin frm side 2 side (still pissin) rockin rockin it was nice...lol ne way still rockin untill sum1 said to me u o.k..? and i said 'wtf' weres my m8s gone..? ran out the toilet and went outside..i was doin my shoe lace and i bent over...while i was doin them lol...i fell BAM on my head and rolled about three times outside i was lovin it!!!!! i found my m8s i was really laughing at this point...? and i thought hey whats goin on with my body...? i got abit parrar (like u do) about half an hour passed jus fellin really funny lol. i went up to these fit girls and satred sayin ure sexy..? lol my sister saw me i thought 'what she doin here' lol i was chilled l8r..i cant really explain my buzz in full detail lol alot happend that nite lol the rest i cant say....:)
    I think the first buzzes are always the BEST because u never kno whats cummin lol..1 thing afta another lol...it opens a new world 4 u...its up to you if u wonna enter..? and i did...thats why now im like the rest of u lot 'HIGHHHH PPL' every day lol...
    hey sos if that was crap i was quite bzzin when i wrote this..?

oh and jus a question 4 ne 1...? how much normal spliffs do u take to get quite alot stoned...?

4. I think I was 14 living in some apartments and my mom said "there is a boy who just moved in across the street, quit layin around and make some friends." So I did.

Little did she know
    The rest is history

5. the first time i ever got high was when i was 13 i was riding with my friends on bikes and we saw these like 15 year olds smoking weed and i wanted some so i walked up to them and asked them if i could hit it a few times. they said got cash?" i said yes so they charged me 1.50 per hit and after only 4 hits i was fucked up my friends didnt want to do it so they left i stayed behind.. then those guys and i whent inside their house and we started doing some wierd shit.i cant remember what. anyways i remember that i was just standing there not moving and all of a sudden i see one of the guys i just met and he called me filburt and i said what then i relized that i had walked out of the house and down the street and i diidnt know what to do so i just kept walking.and somehow when i woke up i was back at that house and i was lying down on the grass. i wasnt really high but i felt stupid and didnt know what i was doin so i got up and walked into the house and i just sat there on the floor for about 2 hours talking to myself and i think i was talking to myself about austronauts and stars. then i got up and whent outside and finally someone came outside and they called me filburt again and i just said what? but no answer and then i said what? again still no answer then i turned around and no one was there and then i woke up again and this time is was for real and i whent to the kitchen and got some peanut butter and started eating with my finger and then i whent to one of the guys and said hey flame i have a duck wanna eat it then i left. on my way home i fell about 10 or more times. then i got home and i cant remember what i did then. oh yea i also couldnt stop laughing the entire time.

6. i remember, it was like "whoa fuck whats going on?" as i shat myself for the 1st couple mins till i calmed down and chilled for a couple of hours that was great :D. it was in my bedroom one nite my mate had brought it with him one time he stayed over.

the first was best every other has never seemed to be as good,proberly 'coz i dont crap myself anymore lol

7. First time i got high i was at a party. so me, the kid whos house it was, and 2 others go out near a warehouse (where everyone smokes) and cash a few small bowls. wasnt really feeling it, we were there before most people were so we just went and waited. so then a bunch of people show up, and we all head down the street to the warehouse. the kids parents are home so we either toke in the basement or outside, great party none the less. like 30 of us head down to the warehouse, lol not suspicious. then we break off into a few diff groups. ( i wish i went with my freind with the bubbler) anyway i start feeling it now, then we head to the river and go under a bridge.. i was very paranoid and was afraid when we got under the bridge a bum was gonna kill us and almost fell in the river on the way there. then we went under the bridge and blazed with cars rumbling right over us. it was cold as fuck out, so i had to try to get down icy rocks leading into the river while high... i decided to grab a small tree and slide down lol. anywya we go back to the house, sit there with music all the way up, lights off and a strobe light on. then we startedt o pass around a basket ball (hard to catch).. good times

8. my first time was the best time ever. me and my friend were watching half baked at my house. and i was like "dude i bet there is weed in my moms room if we just looked" so we looked and there sittin behind my moms tv was a once of the best herb ever and a water bong . so we smoked bowl after bowl, not knowing how much to smoke so in 2 hours we smoked 30 bowls no lie. and it fuckin retarted us he sat on a pizza and was like " my ass is so hot" and he stood up and he had pizza all over his ass it was so funny. and every minute i would completely forget wat just happend and restart my memory lol it was the best time ever ive been hooked ever since

9. my first time was on a build under construction....

me and 4 friends bought some weed and we went there...was night and there isn't light, was so dark.... and we went to the 4th layer and sat there.... we had bought about 15g of weed, and we did 3 weed's cigarretes and there was one pipe...we burned them there... I stayed crazy.... my vision was pulsin...and my friends was talking high, a lot of things that I wasn't understanding, and I just was laughing....heheheh....they call me "shut up" a lot of times........ later we went to the ground, and it was another problem.... It was a nice night... later we went to play soccer....it was funny a lot....hehehehe....

=P

10. My first time was with my 4 buddies and my GF.....Me and my GF were kind of against it...But somehow we both said to each other theres a first time for everything....so we just tried it and toked....That was 4 years ago and today Me and her still go out and we are huge stoners=DBut Anyway the first time was really fun....We were all laughing because I would say the dumbest shit and make people laugh=D

11. first time i got high was with my sister and a few of her friends, i was 9 and i came in her room to borrow a cd i think like the beatles or somthing and they were smoking a bowl and her friend didnt know that i didnt smoke weed, she was just like take a hit so i was like huh and did, i dunno i thought they looked cool so i took a hit then gave it to my sister and she was like what the fuck are you doing, i was like i dont know, then they passed it around again, i sat on the floor lookin at it, then they loaded another bowl and gave me green, and i took another hit, went to my room and put in the cd and listened to the song lucy in the sky with daimonds like 5 times and passed out. I dint really start smoking till i was 11 or so.

Peace,
    Wil

12. my first time was with a freind of mine who had smoked for a few months b 4 i tryed it. I was at his house and he busted out a bag of regs. We had nothing to smoke out of so our last result was to roll a j with notebookpaper ( yah i know but we were desparate, plus the paper wasnt as bad as i thought it would be) We lit it up and since it was crappy regs we didnt feel it for a bit and he rolled another. Halfway through him rolling it i started to laugh my ass off and point at the weed and til this day ive been smoking since

13. ah== yes. my first time. who can forget thier first times!?

pot,
    sex
    rock and roll

who can forget...who wants to foget!!??

14. [​IMG]

lol soory, you walked into it.

15. my best friend was a smoker aof a year or two, he was 15 and i was 15, so i did this my sohopmore year in hs, while my other friends started theur freshman years. i had been a straight edge fool for a while, but decided to give this a shot. and boy am i glad, so first time i got high, was the third tim i smoked. me and my best friend got back from a ski trip of a few days and had planned to smoke on the trip but it was too sketchy with the dad in the next room. well he invites me over for dinner so we can smoke. we eat some pizza and proceed to fishbowl his bathoroom with ihis new ceramic piece. i didnt feel anything until i started moving and felt really lightheaded. i freaked out becasue my mom was picking me up in an hour, never being high before, this was a scary thought. so i felt great but panicked, well, needless to say, i love mary jane

peace

jeff

16. definitely one of the best days of my life and most memorable. all my friends had basically been smoking for months if not years before i started, but regardless, it was a day to remember.

was halloween, 1998. tool concert. now that alone would have made my day spectacular and unforgettable, however, it was also the first time I ever really got high. i had smoked like a handful of times before that, but nothing ever really happened.. but this day holy shit. was some crazy vermont outties and i remember we smoked a j up to the concert and then another like 2 at the concert so i was fucked up but once all the visuals etc came on and the music started rolling i was having like out of body experiences and feelings i had never felt. its like i went to heaven for the duration of the concert yet was still 150% focused on the show, but my god..

17. ah good times :). my first time was with 4 other friends. i was 13 in the 8th grade. we planned for awhile i got $20 from my xmas money got a dub (that was about a 5 bowl) we made a pipe out of a kazoo lol. went down to the dog trails by my house. smoked it all. nothing at first then everything was kinda hazey ..um one of my friends ran into a mail box. another one was runnign in circles acting like a dinosaur. another one was carrying the other one on his back. i dont remmeber what i was doing lol, probably something real stupid too. then we sat on the sidewalk ..my stomach hurt i was so hungry. we got a ride from my friends sister. all 5 of us piled into the back of her jeep which was meant to seat about 2. and i dont remember the rest of the day lol. but that was the day i was introduced to mary jane.

18. my first time,i was 12 and my buddy came up to me and said he dude wanna go smoke sum weed?and i was like sure y not (i thought he was just kidding)so we r under a bridge and he pulles out 4 dime baggies and a pipe i was like dude wtf!?!?!? and he was like ok u get first bowl i was w/e cuz i thought it was like parsley or sumthin so later we got caught by the cops and we was like we just found this shit here and were trying it for out first time and so we went out to harveys and eat like 4 trippel bacon cheeseburgers each and i remember going home stoned and emptying the cupboards and then sleep will like 24 hours haha

19. I was 15 going into my freshman year of highschool and was chilling at my friend's house. It was me and 3 other friends and my friend's sister and her bf. Her bf asked if we wanted to smoke some weed, so we said sure why not. We went to the abandoned house next door and he rolled a joint and we passed it around. I didn't get stoned that night, but I've smoked every week since that day.

20. The first time I remember getting high was in La Crescenta, CA. My friend invited me and my friend Rick out to smoke with some kids. We went to this reservoir behind some houses, hopped the gate and ran to the very top. First we tried get hits off of this bootleg-ass bong that my idiot friend Tohmer made. It didn't work so we said fuck it, bust out the pipe. I got so high that night that I didn't know where I was. Right after my last hit I saw a cop car pull up to the reservoir I freaked out and was like, "Fuck it's the Po-lice! Get down so he can't see us." Behind the reservior was this wooded area that was pretty steep. We all sprinted to the top just in case the cop had seen us and decided to come after us. On the way up I lost my keys (never found them). We finally got to the top where we could look down to see if the cop was still there. He had pulled away. We carefully walked down to my friends car and drove to IHOP.

At the table in IHOP this kid Tohmer was talking about someone named Van something and I suddenly blurted out, "VAN CUNT!" There were 4 of us at the table and we all almost shit ourselves laughing. My friend Rick had Coffee coming out of his nose, I was on the floor gasping for air, and Tohmer and Nick were doin the same. It was just ridiculous.

I got back to my friend Rick's house on the other side of town (getting back to his house was a crazy experience cuz we were fucked up out of our minds...we had to switch freeways like 5 times). We finally got back to his house and my car. I reached in my pocket to get my keys and realized that they were gone. I was freakin out. We looked all over and couldn't find them so I had to call my house at 2:30am and tell my mom that I lost my keys. It took me about 10 min just to dial home on my cell phone. When I got my mom on the phone I explained to her that I had lost my keys and that I was gonna sleep at my friend's house since it was so late and there was nothing anyone could do at that hour.

I woke up the next morning feeling sick as hell..worst sore throat in the history of sore throats, I seriously couldn't swallow (it was freezing cold the night before, I was running up hill and I had just blazed, guess it's not a good combo).

The next day my dad brought a replacement key to my car to my friends house and I drove home with a ganj-over.

Crazy night.