Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Remembering CC Budds?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Dec 12, 2002.

1. I just happened by Dahooka yesterday and there was a post from CC! Said she would'nt be back for awhile, but it was cool to hear from her!

She said she had left her husband, (DOWN BUDHEAD! DOWN CRITTER!:) ) and moved far away from him.

Anyway, you can go read for yourself.

I know a lot of people here knew CC at Dahooka so I's thought you might want to know.

(BTW, she's known as Herbalina here at the city. I told her that's where all the crusties are hanging out at.)

2. yea man, its a good feeling to see all the "old" posters coming back to say hi, Its getting treeible down at yahooka, its like a refreshing shine to hear from someone from the "Beginning" hhehehe

BTW even tho i dont post much i have been hanging around for ages, i read the board at least twice a day... just wanted to clear things up if u are thinking "shhhh newbie, u dont know what u are talking about" :)

3. I've missed CCBuds. She is a great girl. I enjoyed chatting with her.

Where ever she is I hope she is well.

4. me too!

and once again we have to throw cold water on Bud Head to keep him from scaring off the women folk.