Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Remembering Bob Marley...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alex is awesome, May 12, 2010.

1. Ok so I'm sure some of you tokers know that today is the day Bob Marley passed away in Miami, Florida... I was thinking about toking up in honor of him and listening to his awesome reggae... Sound like a plan? And no it's not too late to do this lol....

2. well who's forgotten him? and your plan sounds like an excellent way to remember him

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7kSjZ9LoIs]YouTube - Bob marley "time will tell"[/ame]

cant toke, t-break :0

4. Haha ok I'm doing this as we speak... Bob forever!

5. am i the only one who doesnt like his music?

6. Because you dont understand his music. Bob Marley is a God, a Prophet for the People.

7. Highly likely dude. My grandmother is 76 years old and has never touched weed in her life, and she still likes to jam to Bob every now and then:D

8. Word. He didn't make music to have a catchy beat. He speaks truth.

9. idk...no woman no cry has been stuck in my head all day. it's catchy to me

10. stir it up baby