Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

remember???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by XcomExpert, Jul 27, 2003.

1. wup ev1 this goes out too the old time smokers...
    whatever happened too limegreen bud ?? Is there any strains left ???? tasted like some type of fruitloops ,possiabely
    anyone have a reply please post it up...........

peace xcomexpert!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. its been about 25 too 20 years ago no seeds 5-6'' buds
    killer stuff.....

3. I had some stuff called red hair sess about 13 years ago
    made me lol all the time,man i miss it.

4. ya red hair kicks ass!!! that lime green had yellow hairs on it .. there was some that was black & red (not dark red )leaves and buds weird...just a lost strain... no word on limeish....yet

5. where did you find them at.. do they have a certain name
    that shit was da bomb

6. ive never actually had a strain called lime green, but alot of times people out here will refer to their shit as some lime green bud , cause its lime green in color..... How was the weed 20-25 yrs ago, im 21 and ive been smokin since 11 so thats past my time.....ive heard from people and seen on tv that the weed back then wasnt nearly as potent as the weed today.