Remember your first high?

Discussion in 'General' started by inhale, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Yesterday I had the most intense high I've ever had in my entire life off, and it was off regs. This was just as intense as my first high but due to the intensity I will probably not be doing it again.

I will admit, the dealer said they are regs, so I didn't buy any but my friend picked up an ounce for $150. I don't believe these are regs. They are sensimilla (actually he found 2-3 seeds, but that's in 1oz of weed. Not bad), they have little red hairs and visible crystals. The weed does look dry though, and the bud has creases on it, as if it's brick weed.

The trick is.. a 2 liter gravity bong. It makes the smoke so concentrated and it hits you so fast and hard. The high doesn't seem to ever peak, it's as if you just get higher and higher.

My friend and I were in disbelief. We just stared at the wall and every few minutes we would try to say "I'm so fucking high man.." I couldn't move, I couldn't do shit. Meditation was amazing. I was so euphoric and out of my body.

It's not the weed, because I've tried the weed many times before (bong, joints, blunts, pipe) and it's good stuff but the gravity bong is what did it.

I'm not talking about a bucket bong, but the bong where you fill up a 2 liter soda bottle with water, put the loaded bowl on top of the bottle (where you pour soda out from) and then let go of the hole on the bottom of the bottle to let the water drain out while you're lighting the bowl. The draining water creates a vacuum and sucks all the smoke into the bottle.

You end up with a 2 liter bottle of concentrated marijuana smoke.
    Take the bowl out and inhale from the top of the bottle. It's very concentrated so you might cough if you take big hits.

Oh and the reason I made the bong to begin with was because I was using it for Salvia. Let me say.. a salvia hit from a 2 liter gravity bong = out of this world. HAVE A SITTER PRESENT IF YOU ARE GOING TO ATTEMPT THIS. I got 12oz of Salvia leaf (never buy the extract, the leaf is just as intense if used properly and is much cheaper). Salvia is truly one of my favorite drugs.

2. You just decided my salvia smoking method.

And congratulations on your high. Gravity bongs really do kickass.

3. first time i really got stoned i stole a nug out my moms stash and one of her old pipes went in the woods ducked down and toked up ran home and my ma was cookin tacos i ate like 5 of em i think i was like thirteen