Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Remember to clean your pipe screens

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NextStopTheMoon, Jan 25, 2010.

1. I had a brass screen on my keychain pipe for a few days now, and there was some blockage in the middle but i just used it anyway. The pulls werent as strong as before so i had to take the screen out and flatten it to clean it. It also helps if u burn it. After cleaning the screen i noticed from the very first pull that it worked. I am currently very high as a result lmfao.
    :hello::smoking:

2. if I were to use metal screens I would just use a new one everytime they are so cheap im not going to clean a screen

3. ive been using the same screen for a week or two now lol. i have no issues.

4. Is it bad to not use screens? I just just pack it nice and tightly.

5. smoking out of anything metal has it's inherent health issues.

6. I use screens and I will replace them If I get some new smoke or something. But other than that it is not that important to me