1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Remember that grow box thing

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by Sunflower, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Okay a week or two ago someone posted a link with this grow box on it that looked sort of like a vertical fishtank of sorts. It sounded really sweet and I thought that I saved the link but it seems that I didn't. I'd hate to do this, but does anyone remember the tread.
    Yeah I know, search button. BUt I swear on my desire to smoke pot and my life eerrr... smoke pot that I have look up and down, left and right, and all that good shit.
    '
    It was about 5 feet hight and about 2 feet in diameter. Black and ummm. that is about it.
    Thank you in advance,
    PEACE

2. lol done that...
    i'll keep an eye out for it for ya.

3. Well, I can't help you in terms of a link, but do you recall the name of it? If we're thinking of the same one, does the name "Monolith" sound familiar? I remember seeing a pretty cool growbox called The Monolith that was completely light-sealed, black exterior. I remember it was tall, but I don't remember much more about it. If it's not the same one, ignore what I said. =P

~Lycanthropy

4. Ya i remember seeing the Monolith, Dead Quiet, Light and air tight, remote controlled, no visible doors or openings.Just a Black Box, That is Genius!
    Im not too sure wot ure talkin bout, is it the one below by any chance?
    www.thegrowbox.com

Attached Files:

5. Attached Files:

• 37.gif
      37.gif
      File size:
      36.6 KB
      Views:
  6. damn... you guys kick ass. although i have to say no that is not the exact one I was looking for, it looks better.

thanks
    peace

have to take a look at prices and all, though

7. i take that back. the monolith looks cool as hell, but i could never make that.

the one at thegrowbox.com looks nice.
    pricey, but nice.

what do you guys think about one of these? if price was not an issue.
    i mean size wise, hps.
    thanks
    PEACE

8. Why dont ya just get sum wood, sum screws and some glue and build your own box!
    6 pieces of wood screwed and glued together and ure sorted!
    Keep It Simple and u cant go wrong!
    CWL

9. see, i would build one, but I am afraid of some electrical short or problem, which would lead to my closet afire and a very pissed off set of parents. Since, I am away at college during the week, I really don't want to mess up. my mom knows i grow but she thinks that it is in the woods and all. not in my closet. Just trying to be a responsible good boy. haha

oh well,
    so i asume that these contraptions are pretty reliable and unlikely to spontaneously combust.

PEace

10. Well they would have to meet safety regulations i guess?
    But nothing in this world is guaranteed,
    I honestly couldnt guarantee to you nothing will happen although its very unlikely,
    CWL

Grasscity Deals Near You