Remember SOPA and PIPA?

Discussion in 'General' started by deadkndys, Apr 6, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya2TmSmbUQI&feature=player_embedded]SOPA changes name to CISPA - YouTube[/ame]

2. Fuuuuuuuuuuck. They will never give up. But we won't either. Their attempts are pointless, unless they change the system, which is very possible.

3. Just change your proxy to a country that doesnt have a censored internet.... Its really not that hard to bypass these fools.

4. Can't they like block US ISP addresses instead of IP's and you wouldn't be able to do that either?

I didn't hear this anywhere and I don't wanna give them any ideas but they're probably not as foolish as on first thought.

5. Its a program. Number and codeing. Someone will figure a way around it. I mean if we got hackers breaking into the CIA website I dont think they can stop us from breaking out restrictions emplaced.

They just know the majority of citizens arnt computer savy enough to know or care how to do it.

6. Less dumbasses on the internet could have its advantages.

7. Bein computer savy doesnt make you any less of a dumbass. If anything its the opposite affect.

8. I don't know about the opposite affect. All I know is if you're smart enough you can train yourself to be computer savvy. Maybe some dumbass spends his/her life on a computer and knows how to use them but smart people can figure things out easier and quicker than someone lacking in intelligence. Oh well I don't think the bill will get approved anyway :laughing:

9. Well, Dumbass as in like an annoying person or dumbass as in low IQ?

I assumed an annoying person.

10. You can change your proxy all you want. The U.S government will still be able to shut down your favorite sites.

With this new bill they now have the support of Facebook and Microsoft. It doesn't look very good.