Remember one mans "terrorist" is another mans freedom fighter!!

Discussion in 'General' started by The Big C, Mar 16, 2007.

1. During the 60's through to the late 80's english TV always called IRA soldiers fighting for freedom in Nth. Ireland terrorists. To me they were heros fighting the good fight.

NO ONE that voted bush is innocent! I would go even further and say no American or english person is innocent. All the attacks on the WTC & the attacks recently in london was brought on by two things:

1. Your governments foreign policies
    2. The lack of protest from America & englands population
    Didnt a noted American once say something like, "it is the duty of every patriot to defend the people against the government"?

You have stood by and watched a criminal steal an election. You have been drilled into feeling fear everywhere by your news channels!
    I will never, as long as I live, forget the start of F 9/11 When the black senators (senators, am I right?) were seeking support for action over black people being excluded in the election and NO ONE stood up to help the people! HOW THE FUCK IN A "FREE" COUNTRY CAN YOU LET YOUR GOVERNMENT AWAY WITH THAT SHIT???

Make no mistake we, none of us, live in a free society That time is a thing of the past and will forever be unless we all rise up and say enough shit! That can be done by you guys when you elect a president with character, which unfortunately is impossible because it will be a rich connected business man with lots of lobbyists behind him:(

Sorry if this seems like an anti USA post but it really isnt. I wish no harm on anyone!

I just see things from the opressed side of the argument. I know what its like to support a "terrorist" that is fighting for justice against a unbeatable force.

Dont mean any offence! If I offend anyone I apologise in advance!

2. So.. why did you post this twice?

My old history teacher used to say that 'One mans terrorist is another man's freedom fighter' That was oh God.. like 6 years ago, he got fired after he threatened to kill a bunch of us, numerous times among other things :p Thanks for the little trip down memory lane

Well, in my defense I wasn't old enough to vote that idiot in, secondly he didn't TECHNICALLY get elected the first time. Almost no one in this country likes him, and as free as our country is, it's the few people who are in charge that like Bush who control everything. The average Joe's say doesn't mean shit anymore, hey if it did marijuana MAY just be legal.

It must be nice to not live in this country and actually be told what's going on