Remember not everyone smokes

Discussion in 'General' started by jojomama, Feb 7, 2013.

1. I just offered my co worker some pot and turns out she doesn't smoke. It's in an elderly foster home and it's just 4 employees I hope I didn't just get fired I hope she doesn't say anything to my boss. It's cool though if I get fired ill just get a new job -_-

2. Excellent story, would read again.

3. Yeah id keep my toking secretive at work.

Doubt youll get fired tho..

4. Did you make sure she's laid back about bud before you offered? Haha

5. Well I asked if she smoked and she said yeah lol but she was talking about cigarettes not the weed. She looked chill enough. Well we will see my boss sucks ass so I'm not sure.

6. If that's the case, I don't think she'll turn you in.

7. I think she has to much to deal with to worrie to much about it but who knows she could have been a cheer leader teachers pet in highschool, she is buddy buddy with the boss but she's been working here six more months than me. Ill make myself crazy thinking about it. I need a couple fat ass bong rips.

8. next time ask if she has seen mary jane near by haha if she doesn't smoke she'll think you are looking for a person

9. Good idea.

" what highschool did you go to?.... Oh did you know that crazy girl Mary, Mary Jane?"

10. Whenever broaching the subject of weed with someone I'm unsure about, I'll usually wait until an opportunity arises to comment something about legalization or similar, just to test the opinion waters.

11. Most defiantly

12. Hahaha smooth.
    No one at work shall know I toke. If they approach me we'll talk but I'm not bringing it up.

13. I just love smoking and sharing the herb

14. Wow smooth moove op...not

Also i think everyone clicked this thread because they were like "whaaa"

15. No shit wasn't very smart on my part I have diarrhea mouth syndrome

16. Sounds like something I'd do mistakingly high as shit

17. Yeah lol shit happens that's why I'm not trippen