Remember Me? =)

Discussion in 'General' started by SuicidalSpaz, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Hey guys, Spaz here. Just graduated today from USAF BMT. Gonna have my laptop at sheppard's airforce base in a week or two. On town pass with my family, and had a quick minute to use the laptop. How's things going? I heard about Daphney, and it's so sad...

Anyone know anything about sheppard? How's the PT there? I've heard these two main things:

1. IT's like BMT. Same exercises, and it's pretty shitty.
    2. You go out with your squadron 3 days a week, get into groups, and do your exercises. Eval's are every Friday.

I know its only 3 days a week, and that's why I'm thinking #2 is right. I've learned so much, but I gotta get running. Hope to be around and online in the next week or two, once the laptop gets fixed, and shipped to me. I hope everyone is having a great time with life.

2. Good to see you around man.

3. Nice to see ya pop in, Spaz! :) I thought you retired from GC, glad I was wrong. So are you a full-blown military alcoholic, yet? If not... dont worry. There's still time :D

4. Hey man, glad to see you checking in. When you have more time online give us a recount or your experiences thus far. Good to see you're doing well.

5. Hey man, it's good to see you back! Can't wait to hear the boot camp stories, lol.

6. Welcome back Spaz!

7. Who is daphney.

8. what's up buddy~

9. Whats up Spaz, good to see you postin again.

10. hey spaz how u been

11. Congrats on graduating dude!!! :hello:

Nice to see you posting around again, good luck with everything!!

12. What up man how's the military life treating you?

13. Yo homeslice.

14. Your back!? :D me too!

15. welcome back dude

16. Haha damn, I'll pass on that. Things were actually pretty decent. I'm not worried about PT at tech school anymore. I know I'll get through it fine. My laptop is still all fucked up, but my mom and aunt left today with it, so I should have it fixed soon. Once that's done, Just gotta wait for the OKAY from Tech school to have it mailed to me. My dad is in the lounge chair behind me sound asleep. Yeh, some crazy stories from bootcamp, haha. Just a lot of fun/funny things that happened. Tech school is basically college, with a workout plan 3 days a week. I'm a lot more at ease about it. I've gone through a lot, and learned a lot. My girl I had been engaged with, OD'd on Coke during my 3rd week. She was pregnant too...

That was rough. Things are looking up though. Got a great job ahead, and I can't wait to get my laptop and shit in my dorm. Texas pretty much sucks. The wind FUCKS YOU UP. It's been pretty shitty here, like on par with Jersey pre-winter weather. I'll be on for another hour or so, and then I'll be offline from the site until I can get my laptop ( another week or 3, hopefully). It's nice to be back around on the city. My pops and I headed to the Rhiend or something like that for dinner tonight. Gotta be back on base and shit by 1930 ( 7:30 for the civilians :D). I'm feeling pretty good, and tomorrow should be good.

Most of next week is gonna be a pretty busy week. Just gonna keep my head up, ears open, and pay attention. I get 10 days off, from the 21st-1st, I THINK. So, I've gotta find that out soon, and book a plane ticket back to Jersey. Shit's gonna be expensive, but whatever.

All of this is a new experience, and I'm just trying to float through, gain experience and knowledge the best I can. Trying not to get wrapped up in the craziness of it all. So many benefits, so much crazy shit. I got my shit set up nicely, so I'm just relaxing. I can't wait to get to tech school. Hoping we aint gonna be getting yelled at like it's zero week again, haha.