Remember me?...again?

Discussion in 'General' started by GeoTokeR, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Well, if you dont then thats your problem because IM BACK, BABY! Last time posted was about 5 months ago and a bunch of you old timers still remembered me, so lets see how good your memory is this time!

So what did i miss? anything important? All the same people here? Chicken, heinous, smokentoke420, KSR? They all still here?

so whats the good word, everybody?

2. Whatsup niiiiiiggggaaaa

Where you been mang? O btw whats his face... got banned lol.. I know I'm no help but w/e
    The dude that always talked all arrogant and stuf... Talked like he was pretty intelligent too, but then said he was 18 on his last post.. This is gona annoy me whats his name? He was here for the longest time and had like 12k posts and so much rep...

3. yo man, welcome back
    the city has gotten shitty lately

4. Rasta_Man?

5. watts good my *****, im the new g on this shit lol nah but wb sonnnnnnnn

6. Ain't seen you 'round these parts in a dog's age

7. I remember you!

From that place... That one time...

Welcome back!

8. welcome back man

9. I remember you. You got that $100 you owe me ?

10. damn he owes me 200,00$. and a blunt,,,,,:wave:

11. hey good to see you geo..yea there are still alot of the same people around..not as much sometimes, but still here

12. welcome back geo. theres still alot of good old members floating around and some good new ones too. just watch out for all the shit storms that the newbies start

13. 'still goin down

14. waz Good Geo.....welcome Back.....

15. I'm not an old school blade but I remember your posts when I first joined up.

16. werent you the guy who got caught with like 4 kilos of green or somethin?
    well anyways welcome back bro

17. They're all still here and i STILL remember you.

Welcome back. Again.