Remediations Project! Need Ideas..

Discussion in 'General' started by SsYyNn, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Hey blades, so I have this remediation project where I have to remediate something 2 times.. either for 2 different purposes or 2 different audiences...

I don't know what to do, I don't wanna do anything that involves me doing a movie or a song...

And by text I mean pretty much anything, songs,movies, plays, pictures, food... etc...

Any ideas blades? It just can't be a stupid idea it has to be something that has a good audience or purpose so I can right 800+ words about it.

I suck with coming up for stuff, so any suggestions..I need help haha...

thanks!

2. Not quite sure what you mean by "remediation". Details, please.

3. woah man... we both live in tampa..

and like a remix or something..

Like I could pick romeo and juliet and then rewrite the play as a rap...(except I don't wanna rap...) and then maybe do romeo and juliet as just pictures..

I need to pick something and then change it... like a song remix..

4. True, true! USF or HCC? I am temporarily in Fort Bragg, NC at the moment. :( I miss my Trampa very much.

But for your project, if I were you, I would pick a Disney movie (like the Lion King) and switch the story up to make it seem more ..."gangster". Lol! That would spell fun for me if I were in your class.

5. Haha usf:p

What hs did you goto?

An Disney movies is a good choice, dunno if in up to making it gangster tho hahaa.

6. H.B. Plant High School. :cool:

7. Oh true, I went to freedom

8. I am so sorry for you. Do you have any "battle wounds" from attending Freedom High School? XD My apologizes, I couldn't help myself. :p

9. Lmao, nah I never got involved in drama, that's why I couldn't wait to goto usf.

10. True, true! Is this your first year?

11. Yup, and loving it! haha

My project proposal is due tomor-.-

and I still have no damn idea... haha

12. Redo verses from a classic epic poem....Odyssey....have turn out differently...lol

13. lmao I couldn't understand a poem to save my life..

I did think of a topic tho!

I'm going to use Top Gear and pick a episode and make a info-graphic and a summary on it lol.