relying on weed in order to sleep

Discussion in 'General' started by T.H.C-ERRRDAY, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Im struggling with it. All out of bud and melatonin and i feel like i smoked some meth. Eyes wide not tired at all. Fuuuuck 7:30 is going to come fast:eek:

2. Try taking melatonin pills, avoiding bright lights about two hours before bed. Read a book, exercise, you should be good to go mate.

3. Out of melatonin, and excersiing gives me energy

4. I've been in the same situation man...in fact, I'm in the same situation now.

If I knew a solution I would tell you :(

5. Get out of bed if you can't sleep within 20 minutes... I was referring to tomorrow about exercising. Make sure your room is nice and cool though. Read a book until you are mentally exhausted.

6. Weed doesn't even help me fall asleep. If I smoke it in the day I'll feel tired and able to fall alseep easy but if I smoke it at night I don't get the same tired feeling. For some reason I just can't sleep at night and I have to wake up in 4 hours.

7. Same thing here, except i have a Half O chillin but im taking a break from smoking :(

I usually read but i finished my book yesterday

8. dont sleep for this night and just be tired for the day. not joking. its helped me a lot in these situations because chances are if you go to sleep now you're gonna wake up at about noon+ (happened to me before)

9. It happens to me, I didn't smoke for like a week and had horrible sleep, my neck hurt, my back hurt, I would wake up every hour from hurting, smoke some, slept like a rock all night and woke up feeling great, no hurt back or neck.

10. For a while I actually was dependent on weed to fall asleep. I know that sounds bad, but every night I smoked right before and it was STILL hard for me to go to sleep. I have always been a night owl, but how I broke this habit was I kept vaporizing every night... but every night I did progressively less. Eventually I was vaporizing 1 hit. And then some nights I skipped it, and then now I don't need to anymore. I still do, occasionally. But I don't need it to sleep.

Try doing this. It may work, it may not... but at least it's an idea.

11. try and get a sleep cycle in for some energy

12. Well now I just feel bad.

13. lol dont buddy. it would have been gone tonight anyways :cool:

14. How about sum good ol advil pm?

15. just dont think about it. if you have that attitude going into bed, thats all you are gonna think about. then you wont be satisfied till u get high. just think of the ultimate vacation in vivid detail, taking long deep breaths.

16. #16 jilz, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011
    Sit cross-legged or in a comfortable chair and focus all your energy and thoughts on your third eye. Then, direct that energy toward the center of your brain where the pineal gland is located. You should be able to increase production of endogenous melatonin and dimethyltryptamine. I use this process to help me dream better, but it can be used just as well to get to sleep.

17. Do you work nights? I ask because when I worked security at a night club, I used to come home at about 3-5 am. One time I came home tired, but couldn't sleep. So I just lay in bed trying to sleep, but apart from a few minutes when I was half asleep, I got no sleep. And I didn't smoke weed back then, so I couldn't do shit about it.

I think you should just lay in bed, to get at least some rest and just live through the next day. After a day of feeling like shit, you'll definitely fall asleep.