rely detox drink to pass drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by drummermatt93, Feb 10, 2011.

1. ok so i bought the rely detox drink from GNC for $45. i bought it so it would clear my system of marijuana before my drug test...in the directions it says to drink at a steady pace, wait 15 minutes then drink 16 oz of water..then below it says to urinate frequently to remove toxins....my question is...when should i drink this? can i drink whenever i want and will i be clean until the test or until i smoke again....or do i drink it the day of the test like many people say to with detox drinks on the internet?

2. All "detox" drinks do is attempt to cover up your urine. They provide a small time frame for you to piss clean, then thats it. Honestly you're better off taking creatine, B12 and drinking lots of fluids.

Return that bullshit detox drink.

3. I am a believer in detox because i have used them and they worked. The detox will only last for less the probably 8 hours and probably needs like an hour to kick in. But as iewed said you should take a creatine supplement take some b12 and drink a dark soda before the test to turn your piss yellow again. and drink lots of water prior to the test