Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Relocating, On probation for weed, could i obtain legal medical marijuana?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Sativasense, May 20, 2010.

  1. I reside in Virginia, I've been on probation now for 6 months for having a blunt roach and I have 6 months left. I have to take random drug tests. I might be moving to Colorado to be near family, in which I would have to transfer probation. Would I be able to obtain medical marijuana, considering I have chronic back pain due to scoliosis?
  2. Hopefully someone will be along shortly with a better answer, but .....
    I would think the easiest way would be to relocate, get medically checked (don't forget to bring copies of your medical records), talk with your new parole officer to petition the court to allow the use of MMJ.:cool:

Share This Page